Free UK Delivery over £29 - Free International Delivery over £50
Balancing Face Oil
A luxurious, balancing face oil for oily or combination skin. Put oil on oily skin you say? Yes! If they're the right oils. This non-greasy formula helps to balance the skin's natural oil and sebum levels, leaving your skin soft, nourished, glowing.
This carefully blended oil is deeply nourishing but quickly absorbed and light enough to be used under make-up.
This formula contains no chemicals, solvents, water, perfume, preservatives or other unnecessary additives. Pure oils for pure skin.
- Apply a few drops to palms and massage into face morning, night or both.
- Olive squalane (Squalane)
- Jojoba oil (Simmondsia Chinensis)
- Hazelnut oil* (Corylus Avellana)
- Grapeseed oil (Vitis vinifera)
- Vitamin E oil (Natural Mixed Tocopherols & Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil)
- Rosemary essential oil (Rosmarinus officinalis)
- Grapefruit essential oil (Citrus grandis)
- Bergamot FCF essential oil (Citrus aurantium bergamia)
*Hazelnut can trigger a tree nut allergy.
Caution: Avoid getting oil in eyes. Rinse with water if this occurs.
This product is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Olive Squalane is made from olives (obviously) and closely resembles the substance squalene, which is found in our skin. It is light, silky and easily absorbed as well as moisturising and protective, improving the quality and appearance of skin. (Ensure the squalane in your products is plant-based, as it can also be derived from shark liver).
- Jojoba oil
- Hazelnut oil
- Grapeseed oil
- Vitamin E oil apart from being wonderful for skin, also has natural antioxidant properties. This prevents the oils in the formula from oxidating and going rancid too quickly.
- Rosemary essential oil
- Grapefruit essential oil
- Bergamot FCF* essential oil
*FCF means Furocoumarin Free. FCs (such as bergaptene) can make skin sensitive to light, so always make sure bergamot essential oil is FCF when using topically.
Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual result may vary.