Special Offer!: Free UK delivery is available when you order £29.00 or more of any product.
BHB (Beta Hydroxybutyrate) Exogenous Ketone Salts
Note from the Director:
Diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes 20 years ago, I was given the usual ridiculous advice by my GP and diabetes nurse not to restrict my carbohydrate intake. I was then prescribed drugs to lower my blood sugar and later prescribed intravenous unsulin, all to no effect due to the carbs I was eating being almost immediately converted to glucose by my digestive system, increasing my blood glucose levels despite the insulin and medication. After some research - it seems so obvious now - I reduced my carb intake as much as I could. Not being an exercise enthusiast, the accumulated fat was very difficult to get rid of so I started taking a Keto supplement (£80 per tub, which lasted 2 weeks!). I eventually started to lose weight, the ketones using my stored body fat for energy instead of glucose.
It isn't an easy process because of some stomach discomfort, some diarrhoea, some migraines, tiredness, etc. but my blood sugar level has reduced from between 10 and 15 to 6.4 and my weight reduced by a stone (6.3Kg). I hope to lose more weight, my blood sugar level should go down, and I expect to stop taking my tablets and insulin quite soon.
Thankfully I won't have to pay £80 for a tub of ketones as ours are priced at just £39.95 for twice as much!
Delicious BHB Exogenous Ketones supplement with organic cacao nibs, natural chocolate flavour and no sugar. Cacao is packed with antioxidants!
Supplementing with BHB exogenous ketones induces the body to start burning its fat stores for energy (a metabolic state known as ketosis).
BHB is particularly effective for those on a low carbohydrate or ketogenic diet as well as those that practice fasting. Many type II diabetes sufferers find that limiting carbs in their diet leaves them with low energy levels. BHB Ketones help to avoid 'carb flu' and can even help regulate blood glucose levels. BHB is also very effective for fatty liver disease.
Our BHB Ketones are a combination of sodium, calcium and magnesium.
Our BHB powder is packaged in 500g pouches.
Current Batch Number: 1800944
Current Best Before Date: 07/2020
- Two flat scoops added to 250ml water or milk 1-3 times a day.
Ingredients per 15g serving
- Beta Hydroxybutyrate 10.55g (mineral content: sodium 0.63g, calcium 0.57g, magnesium 0.32g)
- Organic cacao nibs 2.97g
- Natural chocolate flavour 1.19g
- Stevia 0.3g
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Can cause intestinal discomfort at first, in this case reduce serving size and increase gradually.
- Weight Management
- Supplementing with BHB exogenous ketones induces the body to start burning its fat stores for energy (a metabolic state known as Ketosis).
- BHB is particularly effective for those on a low carbohydrate or Ketogenic diet and those that practice fasting. Limiting carbs in your diet can affect energy levels, but BHB Ketones help to avoid 'carb flu'.
- Ketogenic diets may help to reduce appetite by regulating hormones.
- Athletic Performance
- BHB Ketones can improve endurance and energy during exercise as well as increasing fat loss without reducing muscle mass.
- Without the intake of carbs in your diet for energy your body will use limited stores of glycogen. When these stores are depleted your body will start using energy from fat stores.
- BHB can block the NLRP3 inflammasome which triggers neuroinflammation and can contribute to diseases such as Alzheimer's and skin diseases.
- Mental Health
- BHB Ketones can improve memory and focus and reduce the risk of cognitive diseases such as dementia. It could also help recovery from memory impairment.
- It can also help improve your mood.
- Blood Glucose Levels
- Ketones have been shown to lower blood glucose levels so can be beneficial to those with type 2 diabetes.
*Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person.