Free UK Delivery over £29 - Free International Delivery over £75
Co Enzyme Q10 - 200mg
Co Enzyme Q10 is produced naturally in the body and is vital for the production of energy, but levels reduce in the body with age.
There are three methods of producing CoQ10:
1) Extraction from biological tissues (very expensive and not suitable for vegans)
2) Microbial fermentation (using either yeast or bacteria Rhodobacter, nature-identical)
3) Chemical synthesis (cheapest and not natural)
We use microbial fermentation.
- One capsule taken daily with or after food.
200mg of CoQ10 daily will ensure that every cell in your body is plentifully supplied with this essential nutrient.
- Co Enzyme Q10 (ubiquinone) 200mg
- MCC 200mg
- Vegetable cellulose capsule size 0
- Consult your GP before use if you are currently taking statin drugs.
Note: CoQ10 is also available in the form of Ubiquinol. Some suggest that Ubiqiunol is better, however, Ubiquinol costs around twice as much as Ubiquinone and is as yet unproven. The Ubiquinone version has been used for many years and studies and trials on Coenzyme Q10 have used the original Ubiquinone variety. There are very few trial results showing a substantial difference between the two.
Current Batch Number: 1801530
Current Best Before Date: 08/2022
*Product reviews are the opinions of customers only. Individual results may vary.