Free UK Delivery over £29 - Free International Delivery over £50
Co Enzyme Q10 200mg Capsules
Co Enzyme Q10 is produced naturally in the body and is vital for the production of energy, but levels reduce in the body with age. Co Q10 also serves as an antioxidant and protects cells from oxidative damage. A lack of CoQ10 is associated with the damaging effect of free radicals.
- One capsule taken daily, in the monring, with or after food.
200mg of CoQ10 daily will ensure that every cell in your body is plentifully supplied with this essential nutrient.
- Co Enzyme Q10 (ubiquinone) 200mg
- MCC 200mg
- Vegetable cellulose capsule size 0
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- None known.
What does it do?
- Sustains Natural Energy
- Co Enzyme Q10 is produced naturally in the body and is vital for the production of energy, but levels reduce in the body with age. The natural ability to convert Q10 to ubiquinol declines due to age.
- Type 2 diabetes drugs such as statins also severely deplete the amount of CoQ10 available to the body.
- Improve Heart Health
- Low CoQ10 levels are linked with cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure and other age-related health complaints.
- Reduce free radical damage, reducing the risk of age-related diseases.
- Can help to protect from bone and joint injuries.
- Can reduce the signs of skin damage.
- Cognitive Health
- Studies have shown that people with cognitive disorders e.g. Parkinson's Disease have reduced levels of CoQ10.
Note: CoQ10 is also available in the form of Ubiquinol, a fairly new product that is supposedly better. However, Ubiquinol costs around twice as much as Ubiquinone and is as yet unproven. The Ubiquinone version has been used for many years and all studies and trials on Coenzyme Q10 have used the original Ubiquinone variety, there are very few, if any, trial results available for Ubiquinol.
Current Batch Number: 1801530
Current Best Before Date: 11/2020
* Product reviews are the opinions of customers, individual results may vary from person to person