Special Offer!: Free UK delivery is available when you order £29.00 or more of any product.
Coconut + Electrolyte Hydration
We have created this powder blend to help you rehydrate by replenishing electrolytes lost during exercise as well as giving you an energy boost after a hard workout. The added coconut flavouring makes this a delicious, nutritious alternative to a sports drink.
- Add one scoop (20g) to 500ml of water and consume during or after exercise
- Avoid drinking late in the evening
- Try using it with a Supplement Place shaker bottle.
Ingredients per 19.5g serving
- Coconut water powder 12,000mg
- Fructose 6000mg
- Coconut flavour 1000mg
- Sodium 250mg
- Calcium 108mg
- Potassium 72mg
- Magnesium 48mg
- Phosphorous 36mg
- Avoid if allergic to coconuts
- Speak to your health practitioner before use if diabetic.
- A mixture of sodium, potassium, magnesium, calcium and phosphorous. Electrolytes are responsible for keeping the body hydrated so that muscles and nerves can function properly. Sweating depletes levels of these vital minerals, which is why it’s so important to replenish electrolytes after a workout. Introducing Hydration powder to your post-workout routine can help to keep you hydrated.
- Coconut Water Powder
- Coconut water contains natural electrolytes, which combined with the minerals above can help you hydrate and recover after exercise. Coconut water also contains natural sugars and combined with the fructose can give you an energy boost after a hard workout, so can be used as an alternative to a sports drink. Coconut water has also shown to aid digestion and suppress appetite so could be beneficial for weight management.
*Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person.