Special Offer!: Free UK delivery is available when you order £29.00 or more of any product.
Coconut + Electrolyte Hydration
We have created this powder blend to help you rehydrate by replenishing electrolytes lost during exercise as well as giving you an energy boost after a hard workout. The added coconut flavouring makes this a delicious, nutritious alternative to a sports drink.
Current Batch Number: 1701310
Current Best Before Date: 11/2019
- Add one scoop (20g) to 500ml of water and consume during or after exercise
- Avoid drinking late in the evening
- Try using it with a Supplement Place shaker bottle.
Ingredients per 19.5g serving
- Coconut water powder 12,000mg
- Fructose 6000mg
- Coconut flavour 1000mg
- Sodium 250mg
- Calcium 108mg
- Potassium 72mg
- Magnesium 48mg
- Phosphorous 36mg
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Avoid if allergic to coconuts
- Speak to your health practitioner before use if diabetic.
- A mixture of sodium, potassium, magnesium, calcium and phosphorous.
- Electrolytes are responsible for keeping the body hydrated so that muscles and nerves can function properly.
- Sweating depletes levels of these vital minerals, which is why it’s so important to replenish electrolytes after a workout.
- Introducing Hydration powder to your post-workout routine can help to keep you hydrated.
- Coconut Water Powder
- Coconut water contains natural electrolytes, which combined with the minerals above can help you hydrate and recover after exercise.
- Coconut water also contains natural sugars and combined with the fructose can give you an energy boost after a hard workout, so can be used as an alternative to a sports drink.
- Coconut water has also shown to aid digestion and suppress appetite as well as increasing metabolism so could be beneficial for weight management.
*Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person.