Free UK Delivery over £29 - Free International Delivery over £50
Moisturising Face Oil
A luxurious, deeply moisturising face oil for dry or damaged skin. This non-greasy formula leaves parched skin plump, silky and nourished.
This carefully blended oil is deeply nourishing but quickly absorbed and light enough to be used under make-up.
This formula contains no chemicals, solvents, water, perfume, preservatives or other unnecessary additives. Pure oils for pure skin.
- Apply a few drops to palms and massage in to face morning, evening or both.
- Olive squalane (Squalane)
- Organic, unrefined avodaco oil (Persia gratissima)
- Organic hemp seed oil (Cannabis sativa)
- Macadamia nut oil* (Macadamia ternifolia)
- Vitamin E oil (Natural Mixed Tocopherols & Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil)
- Benzoin essential oil (Styrax benzoin)
- Sandalwood amyris essential oil (Amyris balsamifera)
- Lavender essential oil (Lavandula augustifolia)
*Macadamia can trigger a tree nut allergy.
Caution: Avoid getting oil in eyes. Rinse with water if this occurs.
This product is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Olive Squalane is made from olives (obviously) and closely resembles the substance squalene, which is found in our skin. It is light, silky and easily absorbed as well as moisturising and protective, improving the quality and appearance of skin. (Ensure the squalane in your products is plant-based, as it can also be derived from shark liver).
- Avocado oil, like the fruit, is packed full of fatty acids, such as oleic acid. These are deeply nourishing and softening for skin, particularly dry, damaged and irritated skin.
- Hemp seed oil is also rich in essential fatty acids and quickly absorbed, making it perfect for dry, cracked skin.
- Macadamia oil is high in Omega 7 and wonderfully moisturising and protective for dry skin. Its high antioxidant content makes it beneficial for mature skin too.
- Vitamin E oil apart from being wonderful for skin, also has natural antioxidant properties. This prevents the oils in the formula from oxidating and going rancid too quickly.
- Benzoin essential oil improves the appearance of fine lines and makes skin look younger. It is a thick, viscous oil and traditionally used on dry and cracked skin. Its aroma is similar to vanilla, almost like white chocolate and is comforting.
- West Indian sandalwood essential oil is soothing for irritated and inflamed skin, particularly eczema-prone skin. Its aroma is woody, yet floral and is used to relax and de-stress.
- Lavender essential oil is soothing and calming, for skin as well as mood. It reduces redness and has antiseptic properties.
*Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary.