Free UK Delivery over £29 - Free International Delivery over £50
Hawaiian Spirulina Tablets (Arthrospira Pacifica) 500mg
We offer high quality Hawaiian Spirulina in a 500mg, easy tp swallow tablet. This blue/green micro algae is known as a 'superfood' as it is packed with many vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
- Take 2–6 tablets 3 times daily.
- Increase your daily intake of water to help the body absorb the Spirulina.
- 100% pure Hawaiian Spirulina.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Spirulina is not recommended if you have an autoimmune disorder or if you have a disorder known as phenylketonuria (PKU).
About our Hawaiian Spirulina
- Hawaiian Spirulina provides the highest levels of mixed carotenoids, enzymes and anti oxidants of any Spirulina in the world.
- Rich in protein.
- Rich in vitamins. Great source of B1, B2, B6, B12, Iron.
- Energy boost.
- Shown to improve overall health.
- Reduce the symptoms of allergies
- Reduce cholesterol.
- Support the immune system.
- A completely natural product.
- Grown without the use of pesticides.
- Grown using filtered natural water.
- Dried by spray evaporation so none of its nutritional value is lost.
Hawaiian Spirulina powder can be integrated into many areas of your life as it is easily combined with a range of food to give you that boost including smoothies, protein snacks, pesto and many more.
In response to some enquiries
We are aware of the dangers of contamination, particularly with microcystins. The source of our Spirulina is the Kona coast of Hawaii. The Spirulina is grown in purpose-built lakes and, although there are no regulations in place regarding microcystin contamination, it is regularly tested for this, as well as for heavy metals, PCBs and harmful bacteria.
Nutritional Breakdown (3g containing)
|Vitamin A (from Beta carotene)||9500IU|
|Vitamin K1 & K2||40mcg|
|Gamma Linoleic Acid||32mg|
|of which Beta Carotene||2.25mg|
|Superoxide dismutase||750 units|
|†RE = Retinol Equivalents|
Current Batch Number: 00041682
Current Best Before Date: 06/2021
* Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person.