Supplement Place - healthly, natural supplements at affordable prices
At Supplement Place we concentrate on the highest quality products, sourced from sustainable sources where possible, using tried and trusted methods to extract the maximum concentration of active ingredients. Approximately 90% of our ingredients are bought from trusted UK importers, the remaining 10% come from within the EU or from the USA.
All raw materials intended for use in capsules or tablets are sent to a UK capsule filler and tablet maker, cGMP certified, whose main business is pharmaceutical manufacture, and specify exactly what additives are required. These additives are from vegetarian sources where possible and are necessary to make the powders flow into the capsules smoothly, and, for tablets, to ensure that they stay whole until they enter the stomach, where they break down quickly.
Capsules are filled using only vegetarian capsules, and contain the maximum amount of ingredients without unnecessary fillers, binders, flow agents, disintegrants, lubricants, preservatives and all the other excipients required for mass production using high-speed capsule fillers.
For packaging we use either heat-sealed plastic "letterbox-friendly" recyclable pots or pharmaceutical-grade plasticised foil pouches, both of which will keep the product fresh and will not admit any light, which could denature the product. Most of the packages we send will fit through a standard letterbox
We all want to spend our hard-earned cash on affordable products, and our supplements from will give you the best for less. Avoid cheap alternatives that may contain up to 90% chemical fillers.
All products with a green tick are suitable for vegetarians and vegans.