Free UK Delivery over £29 - Free International Delivery over £75
If you watched the BBC programme “How to Stay Young” you will have seen that Angela Rippon, 71 and very fit, was alarmed and amazed that she had the organs of a younger person but a high amount of visceral fat stored around all of her major organs including her heart.
Pure Inulin Powder FOS
Inulin is a soluble fibre and prebiotic found in many vegetables. It is also used as a natural food additive.
- The recommended dosages seem to vary quite widely between 5 grams and 40 grams daily; also, individual reactions to Inulin vary. We recommend starting with a small amount and inceasing unless discomfort occurs.
- Measure one flat scoop (approx. 4-6 grams) and mix with water, squash or juice and drink. Inulin can also be added to shakes and smoothies, or mixed with yoghurt. The important thing is to wait until the powder appears to have dissolved and to increase your fluid intake. After the first 4-5 days, two scoops (approx. 8-12 grams) can be taken, which is enough for the majority of people, although up to 40 grams daily can be taken if no unwanted effects occur.
- 100% Chicory Root
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Our Inulin is extracted from chicory. Inulin may cause some stomach discomfort when first taken so we recommend starting with a small amount and gradually increasing. The fermentation of Inulin in the large intestine may cause flatulence, bloating and some degree of diarrhea as the body becomes accustomed to the new addition to the diet. A recent study comparing the effects of 5 grams daily and 8 grams daily noted that the higher dose produced less gas.
- As with most supplements your body should guide you to your ideal dose.
- There are no known interactions with other medicines or supplements.
|Per 100g||Per Serving (approx 5g)
|Energy||828 kJ/198 kcal||41.4 kJ/9.9 kcal|
|of which saturates||0g||0g|
|of which sugars||3g||0.15g|
Current Batch Number: 2020361366
Current Best Before Date: 09/2024
* Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person