Free UK Delivery over £29 - Free International Delivery over £75
Magnesium Muscle Body Spray 100ml
A magnesium spray formulated for topical use blended with lemon oil, arnica and capsicum designed for tired, aching muscles.
Suitable for vegans and for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
About the Product
- 10 sprays delivers 150mg of magnesium.
- Applying directly to the skin avoids the digestive system and means the magnesium is absorbed at a faster rate.
- Supports performance during exercise.
- Manufactured from carbon-negative, plant-based packaging.
- Free from palm oil, parabens, synthetic colours or flavourings.
- Never tester on animals.
- British made.
- Spray on the body and massage well into the skin to stimulate absorption.
- Ideal after exercising and showering. Reapply as required.
- For best results, apply to clean skin.
- Apply anywhere on the body avoiding delicate areas such as the eyes.
- For training support - apply a minimum of 10-20 sprays, morning and night to help restore magnesium levels. Increase dosage during intense training.
- For recovery - Apply to muscle area and thoroughly massage into the skin. Repeat as often as required and keep area warm.
Please Note: You may experience a tingling sensation during the initial application. This is due to fast absorption through the pores and could be due to low levels of magnesium, but should pass with regular use.
Once opened, store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
- Aqua (water)
- Magnesium chloride
- Propylene glycol
- PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil
- Capsicum frutescens fruit extract
- Citrus limon (lemon) peel oil
- Hydrolyzed jojoba esters
- Potassium sorbate
- Sodium benzoate
- Arnica montana flower extract
- Citric acid
- Trisodium EDTA
Suitable for vegans.
- For external use only; Avoid contact with eyes; Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- Keep out of children’s reach.
The carton is made of material from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests and other controlled sources.
The bottle is made from plant-based Green Polyethylene (PE). This is plastic derived from a sugarcane source, the production of which is carbon negative.
* Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person.