Free UK Delivery over £29 - Free International Delivery over £75
Magnesium Oil Body Spray 100ml - Sleep
A magnesium spray formulated for topical use (applied to skin) for optimal absorption. The magnesium combined with specially selected essential oils calms and soothes to promote relaxation and a deep sleep. This spray delivers 75mg of magnesium in just 10 sprays. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- As the spray is applied directly to the skin and avoids the digestive system it is much more beneficial than capsules or powders as more magnesium can be absorbed and at a much faster rate.
- The added essential oils soothe, calm and relax, encouraging a deep sleep.
- Helps muscle recovery.
- Relieve muscle pain and tension.
- Helps to maintain healthy bones, teeth and skin.
- Assist with calcium absorption.
- A natural sleep aid.
- Maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
- People who suffer with diabetes are more likely to have a magnesium deficiency.
- Spray onto body and massage into the skin.
- Ideally use after showering and before sleep.
- For best results apply to clean skin.
- Reapply whenever needed.
- Can be used anywhere on the body.
- 10 sprays delivers 75mg of magnesium.
- 100ml contains 600 sprays.
- Apply to the affected area if night time cramping occurs.
- Your body begins to absorb the magnesium immediately, however it generally takes about 7 days of continued use to feel the benefits of a better nights sleep.
Please Note: You may experience a tingling sensation during the initial application. This is due to fast absorption through the pores and could be due to low levels of magnesium, but should pass with regular use.
Please Note: Your body begins to absorb the magnesium immediately, however it generally takes about 7 days of continued use to feel the benefits of a better night's sleep.
- Aqua (Water)
- Magnesium Chloride
- PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Lavandula Angustifola (Lavender) Oil
- Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil
- Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters
100% natural source
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
The magnesium "oil" formation isn't actually an oil at all, but a water formulation. It's called an oil as the skin-feel is smooth and oily once applied. Magnesium chloride is quite elementally unstable with weak bonds holding the mangesium and chrloride atoms together to form a compound. When added with water it breaks these bonds easily allowing it to dissolve into water. The purest of sources should dissolve very easily as there will be no contaminants that aren't water soluble.
- Avoid use on broken skin.
- Avoid use on sensitive areas such as eyes.
- Not suitable during pregnancy. Visit the page for our Magnesium Oil Original Spray.
The carton is made of material from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests and other controlled sources.
The bottle is made from plant-based Green Polyethylene (PE). This is plastic derived from a sugarcane source, the production of which is carbon negative.
* Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person.