Free UK Delivery over £29 - Free International Delivery over £50
Magnesium Oil Original Spray 100ml
A high-concentration magnesium spray formulated for topical use (applied to the skin) for optimal absorption. A pure and strong magnesium oil delivering 200mg (57% RDA) in just 10 sprays. Suitable for vegans, vegetarians and use during pregnancy.
- As the spray is applied directly to the skin and avoids the digestive system it is much more beneficial than capsules or powders as more magnesium can be absorbed and at a much faster rate.
- Helps muscle recovery.
- Relieve muscle pain and tension.
- Helps to maintain healthy bones, teeth and skin.
- Helps to maintan a healthy pregnancy.
- Assist with calcium absorption.
- A natural sleep aid.
- Maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
- People who suffer with diabetes are more likely to have a magnesium deficiency.
- Spray onto body and massage into the skin.
- For best results apply to clean skin so ideal for use after showering.
- Reapply whenever needed.
- Can be used anywhere on the body.
- 10 sprays delivers 200mg (57% RDA) of elemental magnesium.
- Concentrate on muscles, joints and areas or concern.
- Suitable for use during pregnancy.
- 100ml contains 600 sprays.
Please Note: You may experience a tingling sensation during the initial application. This is due to fast absorption through the pores and could be due to low levels of magnesium, but should pass with regular use.
- Concentrated solution of Zechstein Inside® magnesium chloride hexahydrate (water, Magnesium chloride hexahydrate – 31% concentration)
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
The magnesium "oil" formation isn't actually an oil at all, but a water formulation. It's called an oil as the skin-feel is smooth and oily once applied. Magnesium chloride is quite elementally unstable with weak bonds holding the mangesium and chrloride atoms together to form a compound. When added with water it breaks these bonds easily allowing it to dissolve into water. The purest of sources should dissolve very easily as there will be no contaminants that aren't water soluble.
- Avoid use on broken skin.
- Avoid use on delicate areas such as eyes.
* Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person.