Free UK Delivery over £29
Magnesium Oil Sensitive Spray 100ml
A gentle magnesium spray designed for sensitive skin formulated for topical use (applied to the skin) for optimal absorption. This spray has been dermatologically tested and gentle enough for sensitive skin or those who experience the ‘Magnesium Tingle’ with higher concentrated magnesium oils, but will still replenish magnesium oils by delivering 100mg (28% NRV) magnesium for every 10 sprays.
- As the spray is applied directly to the skin and avoids the digestive system it is much more beneficial than capsules or powders as more magnesium can be absorbed and at a much faster rate.
- Recommended for people who have sensitive skin or those who experience the ‘Magnesium Tingle’.
- Helps muscle recovery.
- Relieve muscle pain and tension.
- Helps to maintain healthy bones, teeth and skin.
- Helps to maintan a healthy pregnancy.
- Assist with calcium absorption.
- A natural sleep aid.
- Maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
- People who suffer with diabetes are more likely to have a magnesium deficiency.
- Free from pollutans.
- Free from heavy metals.
- Spray onto body and massage into the skin.
- For best results apply to clean skin so ideal for use after showering
- Reapply whenever needed.
- Can be used anywhere on the body.
- 10 sprays delivers (28% NRV) of elemental magnesium.
- Concentrate on muscles, joints and areas or concern.
- Suitable for use during pregnancy.
- 100ml contains 600 sprays.
Please Note: You may experience a tingling sensation during the initial application. This is due to fast absorption through the pores and could be due to low levels of magnesium, but should pass with regular use.
- Concentrated solution of Zechstein Inside® magnesium chloride hexahydrate (water, Magnesium chloride hexahydrate – 15% concentration)
100% natural source.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
The magnesium "oil" formation isn't actually an oil at all, but a water formulation. It's called an oil as the skin-feel is smooth and oily once applied. Magnesium chloride is quite elementally unstable with weak bonds holding the mangesium and chrloride atoms together to form a compound. When added with water it breaks these bonds easily allowing it to dissolve into water. The purest of sources should dissolve very easily as there will be no contaminants that aren't water soluble.
- Avoid use on broken skin.
- Avoid use on delicate areas such as eyes.
* Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person.