Free UK Delivery over £29 - Free International Delivery over £75
Multivit Junior Oral Spray 25ml
Take the hassle and fuss out of supplementation for your children with the convenience of a raspberry-flavoured oral spray! A convenient alternative to tablets and capsules and specially formulated for children, this spray contains 14 essential vitamins and minerals to support your child's health and wellbeing.
This formulation contains the full spectrum of B Vitamins as well as Vitamin A, C, D, K, Selenium and Iodine. Picky or restricted diets and processed food are just two factors that can affect the quality of nutrients your child consumes so supplementing with a miltivitamin can replace much needed vitamins and minerals.
Each spray contains active ingredients in micro-sizes droplets to coat and permeate the soft tissue of the cheek, delivering the nutrients into the rich vein system below.
- Suitable for children 1 year and above.
- Gluten-free, sugar free and non-GMO.
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- No additives or fillers.
- Proudly British made.
- Never tested on animals.
- Perfect for fussy eaters, children on a restricted diet and children who eat a lot of processed foods.
- Natural raspberry flavour.
- 25ml bottle contains 192 spray - 48 day supply.
- Suitable for vegeterians.
- Not suitable for vegans (Vitamin D3 is sourced from sheep wool - lanolin)
- Use 4 sprays a day (can be taken at any time of the day)
- Initial use: press the pump 3 times to get the liquid flowing.
- Shake well before each use.
- Spray inside your child's mouth, ideally onto the inside of the cheek.
- Replace cap after use.
- Once opened, use within 6 months.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Vitamin A - Maintains normal skin and vision and ensures normal function of the organs and immune system.
- Vitamin D - Is essential for the maintenance of healthy bones, teeth and muscle function as well as contributing to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin C - Helps to maintain the normal function of the immune system and nervous system. It also contributes to the normal collagen formation for thee function of bones, gums, teeth and skin. It can also help combat tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin K - Works with Vitamin D for bone health and development and also essential for normal blood clotting.
- Vitamin B Complex - Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal function of the immune and nervous systems, reduced tiredness and fatigue and maintains normal skin and hair.
- Selenium - An antioxidant that supports the immune system and maintains hair and nails.
- Iodine - Required for the production of thyroid hormones, which are necessary for normal brain development and cognitive function.
Water, xylitol, emulsifier: acacia gum, ascorbic acid (C), niacinamide (B3), calcium d-pantothenate (B5), medium chain triglyceride oil, emulsifier: sunflower lecithin, riboflavin 5 phosphate sodium (B2), preservative: potassium sorbate, pyridoxine HCl (B6), thiamine mononitrate (B1), flavouring: raspberry natural flavouring, acidity regulators: citric acid and sodium hydroxide, folate, vitamin A, thickener: xanthan gum, potassium iodine, sodium selenate, phytomenadione (K1), D-biotin (B7), cholecalciferol (D3), methylcobalamin (B12).
|Each Daily Dose (4 sprays) Contains||EC NRV|
|Vitamin D3||400IU / 10µg||200%|
|Vitamin B7 (biotin)||25µg||50%|
|Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid)||3mg||50%|
|Vitamin B3 (niacin)||4mg||25%|
|Vitamin A||300IU / 90µg||11.25%|
|*EC Nutrient Reference Value|