- Wholefood Multivitamins are rich in vitamins and minerals with excellent levels of all important nutrients including antioxidants and Vitamin D
- Mineral nutrients include GTF (Glucose Tolerance Factor) chromium - a particularly bio effective form of GTF chromium which can help regulate blood sugar
- A good all-round supportive multivitamin and mineral formulation for adults and children of 12 years and over
- Made from hydroponically grown brassica plants (a member of the broccoli family). By growing the plants hydroponically, the exact minerals and nutrients required can be provided, rather than growing them in soil that may be deficient in one or more of the essential minerals
- The edible species of brassica we use is ideal for producing supplements where higher levels of minerals are required than would normally be present in the food we eat
As an example of whole food versus chemical vitamins, the absorption rate for calcium carbonate (made from ground up rock) is around 2%, meaning that 98% of the calcium supplement you take passes straight through the body and is excreted! Some of this unabsorbed calcium can create an unhealthy build up in the body, which may result in kidney stones, cardiovascular problems and other health issues. Calcium can't be absorbed or utilized correctly by the body without other trace minerals for proper absorption; it requires Vitamin D, magnesium, potassium and vitamin K2 for proper absorption. A whole food form of calcium provides all these additional nutrients, ensuring that the maximum amount of the natural form of calcium can be utilised.
We think that in the years to come, chemical vitamins and minerals will be phased out and will be replaced by a full range of Wholefood products. This is just the beginning of a true health revolution!
Ingredients: Capsule shell (Vegetable Cellulose); hydroponically grown cruciferous vegetable (Brassica Juncea) providing: zinc; iron; manganese; copper; selenium; chromium and molybdenum; fruit & vegetable powder blend (carrot, spirulina, alfalfa, artichoke leaf, beetroot, acai berry, acerola) incorporating: vitamin C; vitamin E; pantothenic acid; niacin; beta carotene; PABA; thiamin; pyridoxine; vitamin D3; riboflavin; vitamin K; vitamin B12; folic acid as methylfolate and biotin, magnesium citrate, boron, and iodine.
Non GM & Free From: Yeast; wheat; gluten; dairy; soy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Wholefood Multivitamins 2 Capsules will provide on average
|Active Nutrient ||Strength ||%NRV* |
|Beta Carotene ||3.0mg ||* |
|Vitamin D ||20μg ||400 |
|Vitamin E ||30.0mg ||250 |
|Vitamin C ||100.00mg ||125 |
|Thiamin ||7.5mg ||682 |
|Riboflavin ||7.5mg ||536 |
|Niacin ||16mg ||100 |
|Vitamin B6 ||7.5mg ||536 |
|Folic Acid (as L-Methylfolate) ||400.00μg ||200 |
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) ||60μg ||2400 |
|Biotin ||12.5μg ||25 |
|Pantothenic Acid ||15.00mg ||250 |
|Vitamin K ||60.0μg ||80 |
|Iron ||2.0mg ||14 |
|Magnesium ||30mg ||8 |
|Zinc ||10.0mg ||100 |
|Iodine ||75.0μg ||50 |
|Boron ||0.50mg ||* |
|Copper ||1.0mg ||100 |
|Manganese ||1.0mg ||50 |
|Selenium ||150.00μg ||273 |
|Chromium ||60.00μg ||150 |
|Molybdenum ||20.0μg ||40 |
|PABA ||10.0mg ||* |
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV