- Wholefood Multivitamins are rich in vitamins and minerals with excellent levels of all important nutrients including antioxidants and Vitamin D
- Mineral nutrients include GTF (Glucose Tolerance Factor) chromium - a particularly bio effective form of GTF chromium which can help regulate blood sugar
- A good all-round supportive multivitamin and mineral formulation for adults and children of 12 years and over
- Made from hydroponically grown brassica plants (a member of the broccoli family). By growing the plants hydroponically, the exact minerals and nutrients required can be provided, rather than growing them in soil that may be deficient in one or more of the essential minerals
- The edible species of brassica we use is ideal for producing supplements where higher levels of minerals are required than would normally be present in the food we eat
As an example of whole food versus chemical vitamins, the absorption rate for chemical vitamins and minerals can be as little as 2%, meaning that 98% of the supplement you take passes straight through the body and is excreted! In contrast, nearer 100% of wholefood forms of vitamins and minerals can be absorbed and utilised Also, some vitamins and minerals require the presence of other trace elements for proper absorption.
We think that in the years to come, chemical vitamins and minerals will be phased out and will be replaced by a full range of Wholefood products. This is just the beginning of a true health revolution!
Ingredients: Capsule shell (Vegetable Cellulose); hydroponically grown cruciferous vegetable (Brassica Juncea) providing: zinc; iron; manganese; copper; selenium; chromium and molybdenum; fruit & vegetable powder blend (carrot, spirulina, alfalfa, artichoke leaf, beetroot, acai berry, acerola) incorporating: vitamin C; vitamin E; pantothenic acid; niacin; beta carotene; PABA; thiamin; pyridoxine; vitamin D3; riboflavin; vitamin K; vitamin B12; folic acid as methylfolate and biotin, magnesium citrate, boron, and iodine.
Non GM & Free From: Yeast; wheat; gluten; dairy; soy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Wholefood Multivitamins 2 Capsules will provide on average
|Active Nutrient ||Strength ||%NRV* |
|Beta Carotene ||3.0mg ||* |
|Vitamin D ||20μg ||400 |
|Vitamin E ||30.0mg ||250 |
|Vitamin C ||100.00mg ||125 |
|Thiamin ||7.5mg ||682 |
|Riboflavin ||7.5mg ||536 |
|Niacin ||16mg ||100 |
|Vitamin B6 ||7.5mg ||536 |
|Folic Acid (as L-Methylfolate) ||400.00μg ||200 |
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) ||60μg ||2400 |
|Biotin ||12.5μg ||25 |
|Pantothenic Acid ||15.00mg ||250 |
|Vitamin K ||60.0μg ||80 |
|Iron ||2.0mg ||14 |
|Magnesium ||30mg ||8 |
|Zinc ||10.0mg ||100 |
|Iodine ||75.0μg ||50 |
|Boron ||0.50mg ||* |
|Copper ||1.0mg ||100 |
|Manganese ||1.0mg ||50 |
|Selenium ||150.00μg ||273 |
|Chromium ||60.00μg ||150 |
|Molybdenum ||20.0μg ||40 |
|PABA ||10.0mg ||* |
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
* Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person