Free UK Delivery over £29 - Free International Delivery over £50
Natural Deodorant Stick Lemon & Rosemary 60g
10p from the sale of every natural deodorant, bamboo cup and resusable stainless steel straw will be donated to the Marine Conservation Society, the UK's leading charity for the proection of our seas, shores and wildlife. www.mcsuk.org
These fantastic deodorants are organic, natural and free from aluminium, parabens or carcinogens. The lovely natural ingredients harmonise to prevent odour, moisturise and help to keep you dry. The packaging is biodegradable and recyclable and contains no plastic!
This deodorant contains the uplifting scents of lemon and rosemary.
The Benefits of a Natural Deodorant
- No alumnium, parabens or carcinogens.
- Sodium Bicarbonate is a powerful antibacterial that can help to prevent body odour.
- Arrowroot helps to absorb moisture to keep you dry.
- The organic coconut oil and shea butter moisturise and hydrate.
- Biodegradable and recyclable packaging.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians and cruelty free.
- Sweating allows your body to remove toxins, this deodorant will not block the sweat glands.
- Totally cruelty free.
- Apply sparingly from the cardboard stick applicator.
- In cold weather allow product to melt against your underarm for a few seconds.
- Can be refrigerated in warm weather.
- Recycle packaging after use.
- Certified Organic Coconut Oil
- Arrowroot Powder
- Certified Organic Shea Butter
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Sunflower Wax
- Certified Organic Lemon Essential Oil
- Certified Organic Rosemary Essential Oil
*Naturally occuring in essential oils.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- May melt in warm weather.
- Can be refrigerated.
*Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person.