Special Offer!: Free UK delivery is available when you order £29.00 or more of any product.
Panax (Red) Korean Ginseng Extract with 80% Ginsenosides - 500mg per capsule
Ginseng has been used for thousands of years and Panax Ginseng sold on this site is probably the most studied Ginseng, the Korean or Red Ginseng.
Each capsule contains 500mg of Panax ginseng Meyer extract, standardised to >80% ginsenosides, providing 400mg Ginsenosides per capsule.
Please note the strength of these tablets. Our competitors' extracts are 10% to 20% ginsenosides, providing only a fraction of the active ingredient of ours. We strongly advise starting with 1 capsule daily and increasing to 2 if you feel the need.
- 1-2 capsules taken daily, preferably in the morning.
- It is difficult to be precise, but the equivalent of 2-3 grams of whole root per day is generally recommended.
Ingredients per capsule
- Panax Ginseng Meyer Extract 80% ginsenosides 500mg
- Maltodextrin 100mg
- Magnesium Stearate 10mg
- Vegetarian cellulose capsule 00
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
You should not take Panax Ginseng if you have a bleeding condition or if you are taking blood thinning medication without first consulting your GP. As Panax Ginseng may enhance the immune system, it should not be taken by those with an auto-immune disorder such as rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, multiple sclerosis without first consulting your GP.
We would recommend that you take Ginseng in a cyclical basis, for example take it for two weeks then take a break for 5 days. Repeat as needed. Although Ginseng is quite safe to take for up to three months it is possible there may be hormonal effects if taken over a longer period.
Benefits of Ginseng
Ginseng has been used as a dietary supplement for centuries and can have the following benefits:
- Improve mood and reduce stress. Ginseng is a well-known adaptogen.
- Improves brain function and concentration by stimulating brain cells.
- Assist with weight management by acting as an appetite suppressant.
- Help with treatment for erectile dysfunction.
- Boosts the immune system, helping to fight off infection.
- Relieve the symptons of the menopause.
- Can reduce fatigue and increase endurance.
Current Batch Number: 1700666
Current Best Before Date: 03/2020
* Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person