Free UK Delivery over £29 - Free International Delivery over £50
Organic Pumpkin Seed Protein Powder 60%
Pumpkin seed protein powder is a completly natural protein source with a massive 60% protein content. This is the fantastic protein source for people suffering with food allergies such as dairy, soya and gluten. It is suitable for vegans and vegetarians and is GMO free.
- Add one scoop (30g) to water, milk or a smoothie.
- It can also be added to food when cooking.
- Consume as often as required
- Try it with a Supplement Place shaker bottle.
- 100% pumpkin seed protein.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Contains sulphites
Pumpkin seed protein powder is a fantastic, natural source of protein and is free from nuts, sesame, milk, egg, fish, shellfish, soya, wheat, gluten and GMO. This protein powder can be used for a variety of uses.
- A popular alternative to whey protein.
- A great alternative to protein powders containing milk or eggs for vegans and vegetarians.
- The high fibre content can help to keep you feeling fuller for longer.
- It can be added to cooking to increase your protein intake.
- A great addition to your morning smoothie, the added fibre and protein can help power through to lunch.
|Nutritional Value||Per 100g||Unit|
|Energy||1640 / 390.8||JK / Kcal|
|-of which saturates||2.74||g|
|-of which saturates||2.19||g|
Batch Number: 1801572
Best Before Date: 11/2020