Free UK Delivery over £29 - Free International Delivery over £50
Rejuvenating Face Oil 30ml
A luxurious, rejuvenating face oil for mature and sun-damaged skin. This non-greasy formula helps to condition and re-plump mature or damaged skin leaving it soft, supple and radiant.
This carefully blended oil is deeply nourishing but quickly absorbed and light enough to be used under make-up.
- Apply a few drops to palms and massage into face morning, evening or both.
- Olive squalane
- Organic pomegranate seed oil (Punica granatum linn)
- Rosehip oil (Rosa canina)
- Baobab oil (Adansonia digitata)
- Vitamin E oil (Natural Mixed Tocopherols & Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil)
- Rosemary essential oil (Rosmarinus officinalis)
- Ylang ylang essential oil (Cananga odorata)
Caution: Avoid getting oil in eyes. Rinse with water if this occurs.
This product is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Olive Squalane is made from olives (obviously) and closely resembles the substance squalene, which is found in our skin. It is light, silky and easily absorbed as well as moisturising and protective, improving the quality and appearance of skin. (Ensure the squalane in your products is plant-based, as it can also be derived from shark liver).
- Pomegranate seed oil is the only plant oil to contain punicic acid, which, among other things, reduces inflammation, hydrates and helps skin repair. Pomegranate oil is perfect for mature, dull and tired skin, as it helps regenerate and rejuvenate.
- Rosehip oil helps skin to repair and is patricularly beneficial for improving the appearance of fine lines and scars. Its vitamin A, vitamin C and fatty acid content also help improve skin tone and reduce the signs of ageing, including skin's firmness.
- Baobab oil is packed with nutrients, which protect skin from the effects of harsh weather, sunburn and pollution. Its omega 3 content helps moisturise dry and damaged skin.
- Vitamin E oil, apart from being wonderful for skin, also has natural antioxidant properties. This prevents the oils in the formula from oxidating and going rancid too quickly.
- Rosemary essential oil may improve circulation, reduce inflammation and is packed with antioxidants. It has a deep, herbal aroma and is good for energy and concentration.
- Ylang ylang essential oil soothes irritation while balancing oil production in the skin. It can also promote wound and scar healing and repair. The scent is heady and floral.
*Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary.