Special Offer!: Free UK delivery is available when you order £29.00 or more of any product.
Essential Skin, Hair & Nails Vitamin Powder Blend
What is it?
A blend of carefully selected products, including Hydrolysed Marine Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid, to promote healthy & youthful skin, hair & nails, with added UV protection, naturally.
Current Batch Number: 1700936
Current Best Before Date: 08/2019
- Add one rounded 15ml scoop of the powder to water (or any cold drink) and shake/mix well.
- Drink once a day.
- One scoop will provide approximately 12g of powder.
Ingredients (per 12g serving)
- Hydrolised marine collagen (from tilapia) 6000mg
- MSM 4000mg
- Polypodium leucotomos (fern extract) 4:1 extract 600mg
- Hyaluronic acid 200mg
- Vitamin C 200mg
- Natural orange flavour 900mg
- Sucralose 100mg
This product is not suitable for vegetarians due to the marine source of the collagen.
This product is NOT manufactured from any genetically modified raw materials.
- Do not take while pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to fish.
- Always use good quality sun protection.
What are the ingredients taken for?
- Hydrolysed marine collagen has antioxidant properties which help to prevent and repair damage caused by environmental factors such as UV rays. Collagen naturally occurs in the human body, but declines with age, and supplementing it has been shown to help improve signs of skin aging. You should notice improved skin smoothness, hydration, elasticity and reduction of wrinkles. The amino acids present in marine collagen are necessary for promoting healthy growth of hair and nails.
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is a naturally occurring form of sulphur and is necessary for collagen production. It helps to prevent wrinkles, dark spots and sun damage and is vital for healthy hair and nails by improving thickness and strength. It has also been shown to help with many skin conditions including eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, acne and dandruff.
- Polypodium leucotomos (fern extract) contains a high number of phenolics such as caffeic acid and ferulic acid; antioxidants that help to protect the skin. It has also been shown to have photoprotective properties that help the skin defend against and repair UV (sun-induced) damage.
- Hyaluronic acid is produced naturally by the body and not only helps with the appearance of skin aging, but also with joint health. Dryness, caused by increased sun exposure, plays a role in the formation of wrinkles and hyaluronic acid can help naturally reduce the signs of ageing by decreasing water loss.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant and is required for the body to produce collagen.
- Natural orange flavour gives the powder a lovely citrus flavour!
- Sucralose is a calorie-free sweetener and sugar substitute used to make the powder more palatable.
Cost per Day
360g (30 day's supply) - £1.00 per day
720g (60 day's supply) - £0.92 per day
1.08kg (90 day's supply) - £0.83 per day
*Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person.