Special Offer!: Free UK delivery is available when you order £29.00 or more of any product.
Essential Skin, Hair & Nails Vitamin Powder Blend
What is it?
A blend of carefully selected products, including Hydrolysed Marine Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid.
Current Batch Number: 1700936
Current Best Before Date: 08/2019
- Add one rounded 15ml scoop of the powder to water (or any cold drink) and shake/mix well.
- Drink once a day.
- One scoop will provide approximately 12g of powder.
Ingredients (per 12g serving)
- Hydrolised marine collagen (from tilapia) 6000mg
- MSM 4000mg
- Polypodium leucotomos (fern extract) 4:1 extract 600mg
- Hyaluronic acid 200mg
- Vitamin C 200mg
- Natural orange flavour 900mg
- Sucralose 100mg
This product is not suitable for vegetarians due to the marine source of the collagen.
This product is NOT manufactured from any genetically modified raw materials.
- Do not take while pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to fish.
- Always use good quality sun protection.
What are the ingredients taken for?
Most of the information has had to be removed to conform with Trading Standard regulations.
- Hydrolysed marine collagen has antioxidant properties. Collagen naturally occurs in the human body, but declines with age. You should notice improved skin smoothness, hydration and elasticity. The amino acids present in marine collagen are necessary for promoting healthy growth of hair and nails.
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is a naturally occurring form of sulphur and is necessary for collagen production.
- Polypodium leucotomos (fern extract) contains a high number of phenolics such as caffeic acid and ferulic acid; antioxidants
- Hyaluronic acid is produced naturally by the body, but can decline with age. Dryness, caused by increased sun exposure, plays a role in the formation of wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid can decreas water loss.
- Vitamin C is required for the body to produce collagen.
- Natural orange flavour gives the powder a lovely citrus flavour!
- Sucralose is a calorie-free sweetener and sugar substitute used to make the powder more palatable.
Cost per Day
360g (30 day's supply) - £1.00 per day
720g (60 day's supply) - £0.92 per day
1.08kg (90 day's supply) - £0.83 per day
*Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person.