Special Offer!: Free UK delivery is available when you order £29.00 or more of any product.
Organic Vegan Omega 3 Capsules - 500mg
Omega 3s are not produced by the body so these essential fatty acids need to be consumed. It is difficult for vegans to get ideal levels of EPA and DHA in their diet, as the main sources of these nutrients are dairy sources, fish oils and other marine products. So our Vegan Omega 3 is a fantastic alternative to Krill oil or other fish oil supplements.
- Take 1-2 capsules daily.
Ingredients per 500mg capsule
- Oil from the micro-algae Schizochytrium sp., (DHA 150mg, EPA 75mg)
- HPMC vegetarian capsule derived from pinewood
Certified Vegan, Vegetarian, Organic, Non-GMO, Kosher, Halal, Gluten free, with no additives or preservatives.
Omega 3 plays a role in the following
- DHA and EPA contribute to the maintenance of normal blood pressure
- DHA and EPA contribute to the maintenance of normal blood triglyceride levels
- DHA and EPA contribute to the normal function of the heart
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- DHA maternal intake contributes to the normal brain and eye development of the foetus and breastfed infants.
Comparison per capsule
|Total Omega 3||EPA||DHA||Capsule Size|
|Vegan Omega 3||225mg||75mg||150mg||500mg|
Current Batch Number: QC806253/1
Current Best Before Date: 01/2020