Special Offer!: Free UK delivery is available when you order £29.00 or more of any product.
Organic Vegan Omega 3 Capsules - 500mg
Omega 3 fatty acids are a crucial nutrient for overall health. Omega 3s are not produced by the body so these essential fatty acids need to be consumed. It is difficult for vegans to get ideal levels of EPA and DHA in their diet, as the main sources of these nutrients are dairy sources, fish oils and other marine products. So our Vegan Omega 3 is a fantastic alternative to Krill oil or other fish oil supplements.
- Take 1-2 capsules daily.
Ingredients per 500mg capsule
- Oil from the micro-algae Schizochytrium sp., (DHA 150mg, EPA 75mg)
- HPMC vegetarian capsule derived from pinewood
Certified Vegan, Vegetarian, Organic, Non-GMO, Kosher, Halal, Gluten free, with no additives or preservatives.
What are the benefits?
- Overall Heart Health
- Help to regulate cholesterol.
- Help to lower blood pressure.
- Help to prevent blood clots.
- Blood Pressure
- DHA and EPA contribute to the maintenanc of normal blood triglyceride (a type of fat) levels and blood pressure.
- Mental Health
- Studies show that people who regularly have large amounts of omega 3 are less likely to suffer from depression and anxiety.
- Omega 3 may also slow down age-related cognitive decline including memory.
- Support Healthy Bones & Joints
- Omega 3s can help your body absorb more calcium improving bone strength.
- Omega 3s can help reduce inflammation, which may help with arthritis.
- Support healthy, youthful skin
Comparison per capsule
|Total Omega 3||EPA||DHA||Capsule Size|
|Vegan Omega 3||225mg||75mg||150mg||500mg|