Free UK Delivery over £29 - Free International Delivery over £50
Please note Atlas Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica) is an endangered species. Please make sure your Cedarwood essential oil is Virginian (Juniperus virginiana).
Essential Oil Blend - Grounding 5ml
A woody and earthy blend of pure essential oils for natural balance and wellbeing. Like a walk in the forest.
For aromatherapy on the go try one of our essential oil car diffusers or our beautiful bracelet or necklace diffusers. View the range here.
Essential oils have many therapeutic benefits and are free from artificial or chemical perfumes, preservatives and other potentially harmful substances, such as polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs).
The Essential Oils
- Bay Laurel (Laurel Leaf)
- This oil is great for confidence, focus and facing new challenges. The aroma is spicy and herbal.
- Steam distilled from leaves.
- Virginian Cedarwood
- This is a deep, woody, earthy aroma that balnaces the lighter notes out well.
- Steam distilled from wood chippings.
- Cypress is a green, quite fresh aroma with woody undertones. A helpful oil when feeling run down.
- Steam distilled from the leaves and twigs.
- Eucalyptus is refreshing and clears the mind.
- Steam distilled from the leaves.
- Frankincense is warm, spicy and uplifting. Good for calming and cleansing.
- Steam distilled from the resin of the tree.
- Juniper Berry
- This oil blends fruity and woody notes and is quite a complex aroma. When inhaled it clears negative thoughts and helps concentration.
- Steam distilled from berries.
- Siberian Fir Needle
- The fir needle aroma is clean and crisp, the smell of the mountains! Its effects are bracing and stimulating.
- Steam distilled from needles and twigs.
- Essential oil blends are concentrated and should not be applied to the skin undiluted. If this occurs wash skin well with water and soap.
- Do not ingest. If this occurs seek medical advice.
Ingredients - 100% Pure Essential Oils
Laurus nobilis (Bay Laurel), Juniperus virginiana (Virginian Cedarwood), Cupressus sempervirens (Cypress), Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus), Boswellia carterii (Frankincense), Juniperus communis L., cupressaceae (Juniper berry), Abies sibirica (Siberian Fir).
* Product reviews are the opinions of customers, individual results may vary from person to person.