Free UK Delivery over £29 - Free International Delivery over £75
Natural, Aromatic Oils to Repel Insects and Soothe Bites & Stings
Thyme & Tea Tree - 10ml Bottle
What is it?
Hand blended, natural aromtherapy oils in handy rollerball bottles. This blend has insect repellent qualities, soothes pain and itching from bites and stings and also helps avoid infection, with its antibacterial properties.
- Appy to exposed skin to repel insects (particularly ankles, wrists and neck).
- Apply directly to bites and stings to soothe pain and itching.
- Apricot kernel oil is used as a carrier oil to dilute the pure, essential oils and make them safe for use on the skin.
- Tea tree essential oil is antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal and anti-inflammatory. It reduces itching and swelling and can help prevent infection.
- Eucalyptus essential oil's strong smell helps repel insects such as mosquitoes and ticks.
- Thyme essential oil is also antibacterial and anti-inflammatory and is one of the most effective insect-repelling essential oils.
- May chang essential oil deters insects and has antiseptic properties.
Suitable for vegans.
- Do not apply to broken or sensitive skin.
- Keep away from eyes.
- Do not ingest.
- Do not use if pregnant.
- Keep away from children.
Prunus armeniaca kernel oil (Apricot kernel oil),Thymus vulgaris leaf oil (Thyme essential oil), Litsea cubebafruit oil (May chang essential oil), Melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil (Tea tree essential oil), Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil (Eucalyptus essential oil).
Contains Limonene: 0.1%; Geraniol: 0.023%; Linalol: 0.026%; Citronella: 0.012%.
* Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person.