Free UK Delivery over £39
Konjac Facial Sponge - Purifying Bamboo Charcoal
The konjac plant is known for its deeply cleansing and gently exfoliating effects. It refines pores, prepares skin for makeup and rejuvenates even without the use of a cleanser. Made from 100% natural plant fibre it is organic and biodegradable. The packaging is also 10% biodegradable.
This sponge is perfect for deeply cleansing problematic oily, spot-prone or acned skin. Perfect for enlarged pores and blackheads. Charcoal can absorb excess oil and dirt to unblock pores.
Supplied in plastic-free packaging - a cardboard box with a cellulose biodegradable and compostable or recyclable plastic-free window.
- Gently exfoliates
- Deeply cleanses face and eye area
- Refines pores
- Ideal for easily irritated, hypersensitive skin
- Prepares the skin for make-up
- Rejuvenates for radiant skin
- Silky soft when wet
- Colouring and additive free
- 100% natural and biodegradable
- Certified Vegan & Cruelty Free
- Rinse and hydrate your Konjac Sponge in warm water
- Squeeze out any excess water (never twist or ring)
- Cleanse skin by massaging in circular motions
- It is not necessary to use cleansing products, but a small amount can be added to your Konjac Sponge if desired
- Rinse sponge well after use and squeeze out excess water (never twist or wring)
- Hang or place to try in an airy or warm area
- Never leave the sponge in the shower or in a pool of water
- If cared for properly the sponge can last up to 3 months
- Once it starts to look tired or breaks down, replace it.
- Can be safely composted or used in the garden to help water your plants by holding moisture
Our Latest Shaped Sponge. A new slim round shape, flatter surface for a great cleansing experience.
he sponge has a disc shape and is approximately 8cm diameter and approx 2.5 cm deep.
String on the sponge allows you to hang to dry between use.
* Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person.