Free UK Delivery over £29 - Free International Delivery over £50
Vegan Omega 3 Capsules - 625mg
Omega 3s are not produced by the body so these essential fatty acids need to be consumed. It is difficult for vegans to get ideal levels of EPA and DHA in their diet, as the main sources of these nutrients are dairy sources, fish oils and other marine products. So our Vegan Omega 3 is a fantastic alternative to Krill oil or other fish oil supplements.
The algae is grown in a pharmaceutical graded environment in tanks of pure, filtered water ensuring that the vegan omega 3 is unpolluted, free from ocean-borne toxins and heavy metals. So pure it is safe for pre and post pregnancy, breastfeeding, babies, toddlers, young children, adults and the elderly.
- Take 1-2 capsules daily.
Ingredients per 625mg capsule
- Pure vegan algal oil 625mg (DHA 206.25mg, EPA 113.75mg, DPA 28mg)
- Natural High Oleic Sunflower Oil 19mg
- Rosemary Extract 1.88mg
- Natural Mixed Tocopherols 1.31mg
- Vitamin C Ester 0.19mg
Gel-Cap Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerol, Wet Milled Corn Starch, Natural Undegraded Seaweed Carrageenan, Sodium Carbonate (from Kelp)
Free from wheat, dairy, soy, GMO'S and all animal products.
Omega 3 plays a role in the following
- DHA and EPA contribute to the maintenance of normal blood pressure
- DHA and EPA contribute to the maintenance of normal blood triglyceride levels
- DHA and EPA contribute to the normal function of the heart
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- DHA maternal intake contributes to the normal brain and eye development of the foetus and breastfed infants.
Comparison per capsule
|Total Omega 3||EPA||DHA||Capsule Size|
|Vegan Omega 3||348mg||113.75mg||206.25mg||625mg|
Current Batch Number: 1908117
Current Best Before Date: 10/2021