Free UK Delivery over £39
Vegan Omega 3 Capsules - 625mg
Omega 3s are not produced by the body so these essential fatty acids need to be consumed. It is difficult for vegans to get ideal levels of EPA and DHA in their diet, as the main sources of these nutrients are dairy sources, fish oils and other marine products. So our Vegan Omega 3 is a fantastic alternative to krill oil, cod liver oil or other fish oil supplements.
Not only are Omega 3s great for heart and brain health, they are also vital for healthy joints, they contribute to healthy skin, hair and nails and can even reduce sugar cravings.
The algae is grown in a pharmaceutical graded environment in tanks of pure, filtered water ensuring that the vegan omega 3 is unpolluted, free from ocean-borne toxins and heavy metals. So pure it is safe for pre and post pregnancy, breastfeeding, babies, toddlers, young children, adults and the elderly.
- Take 1-2 capsules daily, with or without food.
Ingredients per capsule
- Micro algae oil from Schizochytrium sp 625mg
- Providing DHA 198mg
- Providing EPA 124mg
- Providing DPA 34mg
- Natural High Oleic Sunflower Oil 19mg
- Rosemary Extract 1.88mg
- Natural Mixed Tocopherols 1.3mg
- Vitamin C Ester 0.19mg
Gel-Cap Ingredients 225mg: Vegetable Glycerol, Wet Milled Corn Starch, Natural Undegraded Seaweed Carrageenan, Sodium Carbonate (from Kelp)
Suitable for vegans.
Free from wheat, dairy, soy and GMOs.
- None known.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for varied diet. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use. Discontinue and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Recommended for adults.
Omega 3 plays a role in the following
- DHA and EPA contribute to the maintenance of normal blood pressure
- DHA and EPA contribute to the maintenance of normal blood triglyceride levels
- DHA and EPA contribute to the normal function of the heart
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- DHA maternal intake contributes to the normal brain and eye development of the foetus and breastfed infants.
Comparison per capsule
|Total Omega 3||EPA||DHA||DPA|
|Vegan Algal Oil||57%||20%||32%||6%|
Cod Liver Oil
Most fish oil supplements contain little, if any, DPA.
Percentages may vary slightly by manufacturer and batch.
Current Batch Number: 2209080
Current Best Before Date: 01/2025
* Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person.