Free UK Delivery over £29 - Free International Delivery over £75
Probiotic Gold - 20 billion CFU
"All disease begins in the gut." - Hippocrates.
‘Good’ bacteria are essential to overall health. Under ideal conditions around 90% of all the bacteria in the body are ‘good’ or beneficial and they can keep the ‘bad’ or harmful 10% in check. When conditions are not ideal, due to illness, infection, taking antibiotics, poor diet, lack of fruit and vegetables or an excess of processed foods, salt and sugar for example, the balance is thrown out and the numbers of harmful bacteria increase. Our probiotic supplement contains a whopping 20 billion cfu (colony forming units) per capsule of the most beneficial bacteria.
By supplementing your diet with a good probiotic, you can keep the beneficial bacteria in your body at optimum levels, which then prevent harmful bacteria from taking hold and creating major illness.
- Take one capsule a day with or after a meal.
It’s important to take a probiotic supplement that includes a variety of bacteria, as different strains have different effects. Our probiotic contains a blend of:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Bifidobacterium animalis lactis
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
- Bifidobacterium longum
- Streptococcus thermophilus
- Vegetable cellulose capsules
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Other Ingredients: FOS from Inulin 40mg, Maltodextrin 370mg, Magnesium Stearate 5mg.
- Some people may experience stomach upset, gas or bloating for the first few days.
- If you have immune system issues please speak to your GP before taking probiotic supplements.
When to Take a Probiotic
- If you have been ill, particularly with a stomach bug, vomiting or diarrhoea.
- If you have been taking antibiotics.
- If you have poor digestion or issues with indigestion.
- If you have a poor or restricted diet.
Current Batch Number: 2001229
Current Best Before Date: 10/2022
*Product reviews are the opinions of customers only. Individual results may vary.