Free UK Delivery over £39
Natural, Aromatic Pulse Point Oils to Support Concentration
Rosemary & Black Pepper - 10ml Bottle
What is it?
Hand-blended, natural aromatherapy oils in a handy rollerball bottle. Inhale the aroma to aid concentration and memory and to support mental clarity. This blend is ideal for people who are studying or revising, those in high-pressure situations or anyone feeling mentally fatigued.
Add aromatherapy oils to your daily natural remedies routine.
- Most effective when applied to pulse points as needed. See the diagram below for the body's pulse points.
Pulse Points on the body ▼
- Apricot kernel oil is used as a carrier oil to dilute the pure, essential oils and make them safe for use on the skin.
- Rosemary essential oil is known to boost mental activity and increase alertness
- Black pepper essential oil is stimulating and helps cognition and memory.
- Eucalyptus essential oil is refreshing and invigorating.
Suitable for vegans.
*Preservative-free - avoid contact with water*
- Do not apply to broken or sensitive skin.
- Do not use if pregnant.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
Prunus armeniaca kernel oil (Apricot kernel oil), Rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil (Rosemary essential oil), Piper nigrum fruit oil (Black pepper essential oil), Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil (Eucalyptus essential oil).
Contains 0.002% Linalol, 0.245% Limonene (naturally occurring in essential oils).
* Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person.