Special Offer!: Free UK delivery is available when you order £29.00 or more of any product.
Valerian Root Extract capsules (400mg)
Valerian root has been used for thousands of years, and is now widely used to promote sleep, relaxation and to combat mild anxiety.
Current Batch Number: 1700621
Current Best Before Date: 06/2019
- Take 1 capsule daily before bed. (Increase to 2 capsules if needed after a week.
- Valerian root can work best if taken for a period of two weeks or more.
- 400mg Valerian Root in a vegetable cellulose capsule.
- 100mg Rice Bran.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Do not take if pregnant.
- Do not mix with alcohol, sedatives or anti-depressants.
- Do not drive or operate machinery directly after use.
- Discontinue use two weeks before surgery.
Consult your health practitioner if taking Valerian root for long periods of time.
Valerian Root Uses
Sufferers of insomnia could benefit from taking a daily Valerian supplement. Many people who struggle with sleep problems also experience anxiety, which can present as racing thoughts or an overactive mind when they are trying to sleep. Valerian root doesn't have the side effects or risk factors of pharmaceutical sleeping tablets, but care should still be taken when using it. In addition to a natural sleep and stress remedy Valerian has also shown to reduce the discomfort of menstrual cramps. It is a natural antispasmodic so can act as a muscle relaxer.
*Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person.