Special Offer!: Free UK delivery is available when you order £29.00 or more of any product.
Amino Optima - Your Essential Amino Acid Booster in a Capsule
What is it?: Amino Optima is a fantastic product from Supplement Place using pure Norwegian YTE®, a highly bioavailable source of the 23 most needed Amino Acids by the human body - the very stuff of life! Now with added Vitamin D and Selenium.
- Take two capsules in the morning and two at night.
- YTE® 425mg
- Vitamin D 7.81mg
- Selenium 8.56mg
- Fillers 50mg (Tricalcium Phosphate, Magnesium salts of fatty acids, Silicon dioxide)
- HPMC Capsule.
- This product may not be suitable for vegans/vegetarians.
- Allergy warning: Do not take if you are allergic to eggs.
There are no known contraindications associated with taking YTE®.
What is YTE®?
YTE®, or Young Tissue Extract, is extracted from fertilised hen eggs after they have been incubated for 9 days. The patented extraction process collects the essential nutrients from the egg white, which are then dried and powdered. The timing of the extraction process is critical - on day 9 the concentration and relative ratios of amino acids, proteins, peptides, vitamins, minerals, and all the other life-giving properties are perfectly formulated for the development of new life. There have been many studies and trials carried out on YTE®, all using a daily dose of 1600mg. Our Amino Optima capsules each contain 425mg of YTE® so you need 4 capsules daily for a dose of 1700mg.
Competitor Price Comparison
Price per Capsule
- The product called Laminine® from LifePharm contains 316mg of YTE®, so you would need to take 5 capsules daily for a dose of 1580mg.
- The product called Amino Booster from Get Your Boom! Back contains 420mg of YTE®, so you would need to take 4 capsules daily for a dose of 1680mg.
- Amino Optima from Supplement Place contains 425mg of YTE®, so you only need 4 capsules daily daily for a dose of 1700mg. It's a no-brainer!
Note: Unlike Laminine®, our Amino Optima is not sold via an MLM (multi-level marketing or pyramid selling) scheme.
Amino Optima Benefits
Research into the effects of YTE® confirm that it can provide a range of important health benefits, including:
- Maintaining healthy levels of cortisol, a hormone produced in response to stress. Although cortisol is useful in escaping from stressful situations, the modern lifestyle maintains this stress response even when it isn't necessary.
- Regulation of the production of serotonin, required for mood, appetite and sleep, and also for wound healing.
- Improving sleep quality
- Moderating of the stress response
- Improving collagen production, thus making cells healthier, and also improving the appearance of ageing skin.
- Improving stamina
- Increasing libido
- Enhancing muscle tone
- Improving brain function, concentration and memory
- Contributing to an overall sensation of wellbeing
- Now with added Vitamin D and Selenium
The full list of the 22 amino acids is:
- 1. Alanine
4. Aspartic acid
8. Glutamic acid
- Isoleucine - Essential
13. Leucine - Essential
14. Lysine - Essential
15. Methionine - Essential
16. Phenylalanine - Essential
19. Threonine - Essential
20. Tryptophan - Essential
22. Valine – Essential
In addition, there's a 23rd amino acid called Ornithine which is also contained in YTE®.
* Product reviews are the opinions of customers, individual results may vary from person to person.