Free UK Delivery over £29 - Free International Delivery over £75
"Balance" from Holly Botanic. A Herbal Tisane for Stress and Overwork
Lemongrass & Ginger
"Power through your busy lifestyle"
Sometimes we need a helping hand to get through a particularly stressful time. Some need to find a way of coping with a stressful job. Whatever your lifestyle, adaptogenic herbs are brilliant for dealing with and reducing the effects of stress on the body. They can help improve mental resilience and relieve exhaustion from overwork or long-term stress.
All the ingredients are 100% natural, caffeine free and contain no artifical preservatives, colourings or flavourings.
This tisane is available loose in packs of approximately 3 cups, 20 cups, 40 cups and 60 cups. It is also available in 100% biodegradable SOILON® tea bags, in packs of 15 and 30. The packs are heat sealed and resealable.
All of our Holly Botanic products are designed and hand-made on site in small batches, using cruelty-free, non-GMO ingredients.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Sugar | Caffeine | Gluten | Preservatives | Flavourings | Colourings | Additives.
Ingredients and Benefits of our Balance Tisane:
- Eleuthero (Siberian Ginseng) is a powerful tonic herb, used to cope with both physical and mental stress, including overwork. It can support performance during periods of ongoing pressure or stress while stimulating stamina and resistance.
- Gotu Kola long been used in India to aid memory, concentration, slow ageing and calm anxiety. It promotes healthy brain function and general health.
- Lemongrass contains many essential nutrients and antioxidants and can help detoxify the body. It can also relax tense muscles and calm nerves while stimulating the mind.
- Ginger is warming and invigorating, it can relieve nausea and aid digestion and will help boost your mental energy levels.
Ingredients: Ginger, Siberian ginseng, lemongrass, gotu kola.
Suitable for vegans. Gluten free.
Packaging is made from renewable resources.
Infuse a heaped teaspoon of the tisane in hot (just off boiling) water using either an infuser, a teapot and strainer, or a cafetière and your favourite mug. Let the tisane infuse for 5-10 minutes. Drink up to 3 cups a day. View our range of infusers here.
*Holly's Tip* Keep this tisane at work for those stressful days!
When we experience stress, cortisol is released in the brain (the fight or flight response). This is a necessary reaction, but without an outlet, elevated levels of cortisol over time can have a huge range of serious health implications, such as raised blood pressure, digestion issues, mental health problems and can lead to damaging behavior, such as increased alcohol intake.
We’re all different, but we all need to find ways of reducing the amount of stress we are exposed to and helping ourselves deal with the stresses we simply can’t avoid. For some people this could be talking through things with a friend or professional. For others this may be cleaning the house and reclaiming order. Some people need quiet head space and find meditation helpful. Others need the opposite and go for a 5k run with their headphones blaring. Find what works for you, look after yourself and always keep hydrated.
* Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person.