Free UK Delivery over £29 - Free International Delivery over £50
Ashwagandha Root Extract 500mg – minimum of 5% withanolides.
Ashwagandha is an adaptogenic herb and often referred to as Indian Ginseng. It is most commonly used as a natural stress and anxiety reliever, but has shown to have a variety of benefits including improving memory, boosting the immune system, increasing stamina and improving sexual dynsfunction. Ashwagandha also contains flavonoids, antioxidants and amino acids.
- 1-2 capsules daily.
We recommend starting with one capsule daily and then increasing to two if required.
- Ashwagandha Root Extract (min 5% withanolides) 500mg
- Rice Bran 150mg
- Vegetarian Capsule
Suitable for vegetarians. Non GMO.
As per the traditional method, Ashwagandha roots are pretreated with milk. May contain trace amounts of dairy.
- Can cause stomach upset, vomiting and diarrhoea when taken in high doses.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Use with caution and consult your GP before taking if on medication.
- As per the traditional method, Ashwagandha roots are pretreated with milk. May contain trace amounts of dairy.
- Ashwagandha is an adaptogenic herb and is thought to help cope with stress, anxiety and depression.
- High levels of stress and anxiety can lead to adrenal fatigue and Ashwagandha can help to support adrenal function and reduce cortisol levels.
- Also thought to be a nootropic by protecting the brain and improving memory and cognition.
- Thought to boost stamina and endurance during physical activity.
- A natural aphrodisiac for both men and women.
- Shown to boost testosterone levels and improve male fertility.
- May help to balance hormones and alleviate some symptoms of the menopause.
The origins of our Ashwagandha
Our capsules are made using KSM-66 Ashwagandha sourced from India and extracted using only the roots and contain a minimum of 5% withanolides. The extraction process is done without the use of any alcohols or chemical solvents
KSM-66 is the highest concentration full-spectrum root extract on the market today, retaining all the natural constituents of the herb in the original balance. It also has the most extensive set of research studies and clinical trials. The roots of the Ashwagandha plant are pretreated with milk. This process is important as thi is what leads to retention of both hydrophilic components and lipophilic components of the raw root, which in turn leads to a full-spectrum extract of such high-potency.
KSM-66 were a finalist in the Food Matters Live, Best Natural Ingredient of the Year award, and were highly commended.
For more information on KSM-66 Ashwagandha follow this link http://www.ksm66ashwagandhaa.com/
Current Batch Number: 1900719
Current Best Before Date: 08/2021
* Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person.