Special Offer!: Free UK delivery is available when you order £29.00 or more of any product.
Ashwagandha Root Extract 500mg – minimum of 5% withanolides.
Ashwagandha is an adaptogenic herb and often referred to as Indian Ginseng. It is most commonly used as a natural stress and anxiety reliever, but has shown to have a variety of benefits including improving memory, boosting the immune system and increasing stamina. Ashwagandha also contains flavonoids, antioxidants and amino acids.
- 1-3 capsules daily.
We recommend starting with one capsule daily and then increasing to 2 or 3 daily gradually.
- Ashwagandha Root Extract (min 5% withanolides) 500mg
- Can cause stomach upset, vomiting and diarrhoea when taken in high doses.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Use with caution and consult your GP before taking if on medication.
Country of Origin
- The Ashwagandha supplement is sourced from India.
- The capsules are manufactured in the UK.
The benefits of Ashwagandha
- Mental Health
- As an adaptogenic herb Ashwagandha is known to help you cope with and improve resistance to stress, anxiety and depression.
- High levels of stress and anxiety can lead to adrenal fatigue and Ashwagandha can help to support adrenal function and reduce cortisol levels.
- Ashwagandha may also help to protect the brain from cell degeneration and may improve cognitive function and memory.
- Blood Sugar
- Ashwagandha contains flavonoids, which have shown to help achieve normal blood sugar levels.
- Stamina and Endurance
- Ashwagandha can boost stamina and endurance during physical activity as well as keeping your mind focused and energised.
- Ashwagandha may also contribute to muscle strength.
- Sexual Health
- Ashwagandha is commonly used as a natural aphrodisiac for both men and women, improving sexual dysfunction.
- It has also shown to boost testosterone levels and improve male fertility.
- It is believed that Ashwagandha can help fight inflammation and could help with the treatment of Arthritis.
The origins of our Ashwagandha
Our capsules are made using KSM-66 Ashwagandha sourced from India and extracted using only the roots and contain a minimum of 5% withanolides. The extraction process is done without the use of any alcohols or chemical solvents.
KSM-66 is the highest concentration full-spectrum root extract on the market today, retaining all the natural constituents of the herb in the original balance. It also has the most extensive set of research studies and clinical trials.
For more information on KSM-66 Ashwagandha follow this link http://www.ksm66ashwagandhaa.com/
* Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person.