Free UK Delivery over £29 - Free International Delivery over £50
Ashwagandha Root Extract 500mg – minimum of 5% withanolides.
Ashwagandha is an adaptogenic herb and often referred to as Indian Ginseng.
- 1-2 capsules daily.
We recommend starting with one capsule daily and then increasing to two if required.
- Ashwagandha Root Extract (min 5% withanolides) 500mg
- Rice Bran 150mg
- Vegetarian Capsule
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Can cause stomach upset, vomiting and diarrhoea when taken in high doses.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Use with caution and consult your GP before taking if on medication.
Country of Origin
- The Ashwagandha extract is sourced from India.
- The capsules are manufactured in the UK.
The origins of our Ashwagandha
Our capsules are made using KSM-66 Ashwagandha sourced from India and extracted using only the roots and contain a minimum of 5% withanolides. The extraction process is done without the use of any alcohols or chemical solvents.
KSM-66 is the highest concentration full-spectrum root extract on the market today, retaining all the natural constituents of the herb in the original balance. It also has the most extensive set of research studies and clinical trials.
For more information on KSM-66 Ashwagandha follow this link http://www.ksm66ashwagandhaa.com/
Current Batch Number: 1800642
Current Best Before Date: 06/2020
* Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person.