Free UK Delivery over £29 - Free International Delivery over £50
Panax (Red) Korean Ginseng Extract with 80% Ginsenosides per Capsule 500mg
Ginseng has been used for thousands of years in the East to improve overall health. The Panax Ginseng sold on this site is probably the most studied Ginseng, the Korean or Red Ginseng. Each capsule contains 500mg of Panax ginseng Meyer extract, standardised to >80% ginsenosides, providing 400mg Ginsenosides per capsule.
Please note the strength of these tablets. Our competitors' extracts are 10% to 20% ginsenosides, providing only a fraction of the active ingredient of ours. We strongly advise starting with 1 capsule daily and increasing to 2 if you feel the need.
- 1-2 capsules daily, preferably in the morning.
Ingredients (per capsule)
- Panax Korean Ginseng (80% ginsenosides) 500mg
- Rice Bran 50mg
- Rice Concentrate 10mg
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
You should not take Panax Ginseng if you have a bleeding condition or if you are taking blood thinning medication without first consulting your GP. As Panax Ginseng may enhance the immune system, it should not be taken by those with an auto-immune disorder such as rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, multiple sclerosis without first consulting your GP.
The Benefits of Ginseng
• Improve mood and reduce stress. Ginseng is a well-known adaptogen.
• Improves brain function and concentration by stimulating brain cells.
• Assist with weight management by acting as an appetite suppressant.
• Help with treatment for erectile dysfunction.
• Boosts the immune system, helping to fight off infection.
• Relieve the symptoms of the menopause.
• Can reduce fatigue and increase endurance.
* Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person