Free UK Delivery over £39
'Harmony' from Holly Botanic. A Herbal Tisane for Hormonal Balance
"Balance your body and mind"
Harmony is a delicate, decadent blend to help keep hormones in balance. Although specifically designed for women's health, this delicious blend can be enjoyed by everyone. Comforting and soothing hot, relaxing and refreshing chilled. As always, no preservatived, colourings or flavourings.
Experiences of PMS, peri-menopause, menopause and problems with menstruation can range from mildly inconvenient to totally debilitating. While tisanes are a wonderful way of getting these helpful herbs into your body, you may also benefit from more concentrated extracts, such as tinctures or capsules.
This tisane is available loose in packs of approximately 3 cups, 20 cups, 40 cups and 60 cups. The pouches are heat-sealed and resealable.
All of our Holly Botanic products are designed and hand-made on site in small batches, using cruelty-free, non-GMO ingredients.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Sugar | Caffeine | Gluten | Preservatives | Flavourings | Colourings | Additives.
How Harmony Can Help You
- Raspberries contain antioxidants, which can have an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Rose petals are mildly sedative and can even lower cholesterol.
- Raspberry leaf is traditionally used for uterine health, cramps and to encourage easy labour. It contains vitamin B6, which is great for combatting PMS and regulating hormones.
- Lady's mantle, as you may guess from the name, is used for menstrual problems such as cramps and heavy bleeding and can also be prescribed for fibroids and endometriosis. It is thought to have progesteronic effect.
- Damiana is a Mayan aphrodisiac and is a thymoleptic (helps improve mood). It is used as a sexual restorative by all genders, and can specifically help with headaches related to menstruation.
- Red Clover contains isoflavones, which have an oestrogen-like effect. These can help with symptoms of menopause.
Caution: Do not use if pregnant.
Ingredients: Raspberry fruit, rose petals, raspberry leaf, lady's mantle, damiana, red clover.
Suitable for vegans. Caffeine-free.
Packaging is made from renewable resources.
To make an infusion, add a heaped teaspoon or two of loose tisane (or a tea bag) to hot (just off boiling) water. Cover and leave to infuse for 5-15 minutes. Strain and enjoy. Drink up to 3 cups a day.
* Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary.