Free UK Delivery over £29 - Free International Delivery over £50
Peruvian Maca Root Powder Capsules Equivalent to 1,250mg
Maca is known as an adaptogen herb containing natural antioxidants and can be used to help a number of things, including menopause, libido, mood and energy levels.
- Between 2 and 6 capsules three times daily
- Maca Extract 5:1 (250mg providing 1,250mg per Capsule)
- Rice Bran 250mg
- Vegetarian Capsule
- Our Maca Root Extract is made from all 3 varieties of Maca - Red, Yellow and Black
Due to insufficient data, we don't recommend taking Maca if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Maca contains glucosinolates, which may reduce your production of thyroid hormone, so if you have any existing thyroid problems you should consult your GP before taking Maca.
- Do not take maca late in the day as it can give you too much energy when trying to unwind and may affect sleep patterns.
- Maca is a natural herb; if you have any adverse reaction discontinue taking it.
Provides 60% carbohydrates, 10% protein and 9% dietary fibre, but is also a powerhouse of Minerals (Calcium, Selenium, Iron, Magnesium), Omega 6 and Omega 9 fatty acids, Linoleic Acid, Oleic Acid, and 19 amino acids.
Current Batch Number: 1800878
Current Best Before Date: 07/2020
* Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person