Special Offer!: Free UK delivery is available when you order £29.00 or more of any product.
Peruvian Maca Root Powder Capsules 1,250mg
Maca is known as an adaptogen herb and can be used for a number of different things.
- Between 2 and 6 capsules three times daily
- Maca Extract 5:1 (250mg providing 1,250mg per Capsule)
- Rice Bran 200mg
- Vegetarian Capsule
- Our Maca Root Extract is made from all 3 varieties of Maca - Red, Yellow and Black
Due to insufficient data, we don't recommend taking Maca if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Maca contains glucosinolates, which may reduce your production of thyroid hormone, so if you have any existing thyroid problems you should consult your GP before taking Maca.
- Do not take maca late in the day as it can give you too much energy when trying to unwind and may affect sleep patterns.
- Maca is a natural herb; if you have any adverse reaction discontinue taking it.
Provides 60% carbohydrates, 10% protein and 9% dietary fibre, but is also a powerhouse of Minerals (Calcium, Selenium, Iron, Magnesium), Omega 6 and Omega 9 fatty acids, Linoleic Acid, Oleic Acid, and 19 amino acids.
Information removed to conform with Trading Standards regulation
Current Batch Number: 1800878
Current Best Before Date: 07/2020
* Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person