Free UK Delivery over £29 - Free International Delivery over £50
Nootropic Complex Capsules
We have created a unique formula with carefully selected ingredients for all aspects of brain health. The combination of ingredients has the potential to:
- Increase brain function, focus and memory.
- Enhance learning and cognition.
- Reduce symptoms of depression, stress and anxiety.
- Fight mental fatigue.
- Improve mood.
- Support and protect the brain from age-related cognitive decline.
- 2-3 capsules daily
- Take with food.
- We recommend starting with 1 and increasing gradually.
- Avoid taking in the evening.
Ingredients per Capsule
- Lion's Mane Mushroom 200mg (30% beta glucan)
- Acetyl L-Carnitine 100mg
- Ashwagandha KSM 100mg (5% withanolides)*
- Alpha GPC (alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine 99%) 150mg
- L-Theanine 75mg
- Rhodiola Rosea 75mg ≤7:1 Extract (3% Salidrosides, equiv to ≤525mg)
- Maritime Pine Bark (95% OPCs) 50mg
- Gingko Biloba 50:1 Extract (equiv to 750mg) 15mg
- Guarana Seed 8:1 Extract (equiv to 100mg) 12.5mg
- Korean Ginseng 30:1 Extract (80% ginsenosides, equiv to 300mg) 10mg
- Bacopa Monnieri 10:1 Extract (50% Saponins, equiv to 100mg) 10mg
- Vitamin B6 (as P5P) 6mg
- Black Pepper Extract 5mg
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 150mcg
- Rice Conentrate 10mg
*Allergens: May contain trace amounts of dairy. - Ashwagandha root are pretreated with milk to produce a full spectrum extract.
Suitable for vegetarians.
- Do not take if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Speak to your GP before use if taking medication.
- As per the traditional method, Ashwagandha roots are pretreated with milk. May contain trace amounts of dairy.
- Ginkgo biloba can act as an anti-coagulant so people taking blood thinners should consult with their doctor before taking it.
- Guarana contains caffeine.
- Lion's Mane Mushroom
- An ancient Chinese mushroom used to aid age-related brain diseases, memory and brain function.
- Also thought to reduce the symptoms associated with depression and anxiety.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine
- Acetyl L-Carnitine enhances acetylcholine release, which can improve brain function,memory and cognitive decline. It can also reduce mental fatigue.
- It has antioxidant properties and is thought to be a neuroprotectant.
- Ashwagandha Root Extract
- An adaptogenic plant native to India used to reduce cortisol levels and improve resilience to stress, depression and anxiety.
- May help to protect the brain and improve cognition and memory.
- Alpha GPC (L-Alpha glycerylphosphorylcholine)
- The most beneficial form of choline for memory, enhanced learning and cognition.
- Can support general brain health and repair.
- Pine Bark
- A powerful antioxidant to fight free radical damage.
- Increase blood flow and circulation to the brain.
- An amino acid thought to reduce stress and anxiety, improve mood and focus.
- It may also help to improve sleep quality by reducing stress.
- Rhodiola Rosea
- An adaptogen, antioxidant and tradition herbal remedy for coping with stress and depression.
- Also thought to reduce fatigue and mental exhaustion.
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Used for thousands of years for its health benefits to improve brain function, particularly memory and concentration. Effective for all ages.
- Ginkgo can also contribute to normal blood circulation and blood flow to the brain.
- May also be beneficial for improving mood and reducing anxiety.
- Guarana Seed
- An excellent source of caffeine and an antioxidant.
- Helps to maintain alertness and focus and reduce fatigue.
- Korean Ginseng
- A popular adaptogen used for thousands of years can improve mood, fight fatigue and reduce stress.
- May improve learning and memory.
- Bacopa Monnieri
- Another adaptogen and antioxidant helping your body cope with stress.
- Particularly effective for improving memory in adults and the elderly.
- Enhance cognitive function and improved learning capabilities.
- Vitamin B6
- Low levels of B6 can affect cognition, memory and alertness.
- Can also have a positive effect on mood.
- Black Pepper Extract
- Black pepper extract is known to help increase absorption of other nutrients.
- Vitamin B12
- Can improve energy levels, alertness, concentration and cognition.
- May also help to alleviate symptoms of depression and balance mood.
Batch Number: 2000271
Best Before: 06/2022
* Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person