Special Offer!: Free UK delivery is available when you order £29.00 or more of any product.
Organic Baobab Powder
Our Organic Baobab Fruit Powder is sourced from the Baobab Fruit Company in Senegal, it is a highly nutritious superfood and is packed full of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. It will make a great addition to your normal diet. It is also suitable for vegans and vegetarians, gluten free and free from chemicals and preservatives.
- Add 1 or 2 15ml scoops (provided) to water, juice or a smoothie.
- It can also be added to a smoothie or yoghurt.
- 100% organic Baobab powder.
Country of Origin
The Benefits of Baobab Powder
Baobab is a fantastic fruit powder, partly because it requires so little processing. The fruit dries naturally on the branches and no preservatives or additives are required. The flavour is quite subtle; a bit like sherberty citrus.
- An energy booster
- The high levels of Vitamin C & Vitamin B contribute towards normal energy release and reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Blood sugar
- The soluble fibre helps slow down the release of sugars, which reduces energy spikes. Particularly good for diabetics.
- Digestive health
- Baobab is a prebiotic, which stimulates the intestinal micro flora maintaining a healthy gut. It is also effective against gastric and IBS disorders.
- Baobab has detoxification qualities, which can help to prevent liver damage.
- Pre/Post workout
- Vitamin C is effective against the muscle damage and soreness caused by exercise.
- Healthy skin
- Baobab powder has more antioxidants than cranberries and blackberries and vitamin C is vital to the production of collagen, maintaining clear, healthy, youthful skin.
- Packed with minerals
- Our baobab powder has more iron than red meat, more magnesium than spinach, more calcium than milk and more potassium that a banana! Vitamin C increases the absorption of iron.
- Varicose Veins
- It has shown to reduce the appearance of varicose veins.
Baobab Powder Health Benefits Compared to other Foods
6 times more Vitamin C than Oranges (300mg/100g)
2 times more Calcium than Milk (280mg/100g)
6 times more Potassium than Bananas (150mg/100g)
8 times more Fibre than Broccoli (44g/100g)
2 times more Antioxidants than Goji Berries (25.000 umole TE/100g)
More Iron than Red Meat
Low in Sodium and Fat
*Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person.