Free UK Delivery over £39
Maritime Pine Bark Extract (150mg Capsules)
Our Maritime Pine Bark Extract is sourced from Pinus pinaster trees in the Mediterranean (France, Croatia, Spain and Italy) and includes a minimum of 95% of compounds known as Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins (OPCs), very powerful antioxidants.
Due to recent research, we have standardised our Maritime Pine Bark Extract capsules at 150mg, this being the optimum daily amount for adults. A higher intake of up to 300mg daily is generally used for more acute issues.
* Note - our Pine Bark extract contains a minimum of 95% OPCs. The market leading brand name only contains 65-75% and is more expensive. Our product is superior and cheaper. This is not a trick, we are simply an honest, family-run business that will never overcharge.
- Take one capsule a day on an empty stomach. If stomach upset occurs, take with food.
- Up to 3 capsules can be taken daily in the short-term.
- Maritime Pine Bark Extract (Pinus pinaster) 150mg (min. 95% OPCs)
- Brown rice flour 395mg
- Vegan capsule shell size 0
Suitable for vegans.
- It is rare that Pine Bark Extract causes side effects and procyanidins have been widely tested for safety but there may occasionally be a minor allergic reaction and some digestive discomfort.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for varied diet. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use. Discontinue and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Recommended for adults.
What can OPCS (Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins) do?
- Help strengthen blood vessels and increase blood flow through the largest arteries to the smallest capillaries.
- Improve cardiovascular health and increases circulation.
- Support healthy blood pressure.
- Support brain function.
- Reduce leg and ankle swelling.
- Improve delivery of oxygen to cells.
Feedback from customers indicates that Maritime Pine Bark Extract may help to lower cholesterol and blood sugar, reduce varicose veins, help to combat degenerating eyesight, improve the symptoms of tinnitus and, when taken in conjunction with L-Citrulline, may help to relieve the symptoms of ED. It is impossible to list all the benefits of improved blood circulation, but it can affect every organ in the body. As with all supplements, they will only help when taken in conjunction with a healthy, varied diet and regular exercise.
Why Do We Need Antioxidants?
- To reduce the oxidative damage done by free radicals (unpaired electrons) in the body
- Oxidative damage is exacerbated by pollution, stress and UV radiation
- A lack of antioxidants in the diet can lead to poor immunity and vulnerability
- Antioxidants are found in brightly coloured fruit and veg, black-skinned berries and dark green leafy vegetables. Poor quality food and poor quality diets may mean we are not getting enough antioxidants in our diet alone.
Current Batch Number: 2300393
Current Best Before Date: 07/2025
* Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person.