Free UK Delivery over £39
Reishi Dried Mushroom Tincture 1:3 Strenght 25%
A 1:3 tincture of organic, dried Reishi mushroom 25% alcohol.
Reishi mushroom has been used for thousands of years and traditionally used to boost the immune system, but may also be beneficial for depression and fatigue.
The tinctures are packaged in blue glass bottles with a pipette lid, so drops are easily dispensed. The bottles also have child-proof caps.
- Add 2ml-3ml (roughly 40-60 drops) to water or juice and drink once a day.
- Ganoderma lucidum
- Purified water BP
- Do not take if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Stop taking if you experience any adverse effects, such as dizziness or digestive discomfort.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight.
A tincture is a concentrated herbal extract made using ethanol and distilled water. When glycerine is used in place of the ethanol, it is called a glycerite. The ethanol acts as a solvent, drawing out the active compounds from the herb into the liquid.
The ratio refers to the concentration of herbs to solvent, for example 1:3 would be 1 part herbs to 3 parts liquid. 1:1 is the strongest extract, in which 1ml of liquid is the equivalent of 1000mg of herb.
The percentage of a tincture refers to the alcohol used. 45% means that the ethanol was diluted to 45% with distilled water.
The tincture should also clarify whether dried or fresh herbs were used.
Usually a few drops of tincture are taken daily by mouth either straight or diluted in water.
* Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person.