Free UK Delivery over £29 - Free International Delivery over £75
Saw Palmetto Extract Capsules - 350mg 45% Fatty Acids (Men's Health)
Saw Palmetto is best known for its use in decreasing symtoms of an enlarged prostate (BPH) triggered by low testosterone levels. Saw Palmetto extract is made from the berries of the Serenoa repens plant, which contain fatty acids as the active compounds. Our new and improved extract contains 45% fatty acids.
- Take 2 capsules daily, 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening after food.
- Can be increased to 4 capsules daily if required.
- Saw Palmetto 350mg (45% fatty acids)
- Brown Rice Flour 200mg
- Vegetarian Capsule
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Check with your health professional before use if undergoing hormone replacement therapy.
- Avoid taking when pregnant.
What does Saw Palmetto help with?
As well as being used to decrease symptoms of an enlarged prostate, traditionally it has also been used as a natural remedy for a variety of things including:
- Preventing hair loss
- Treating coughs, colds & sore throats
- Promoting relaxation
- Enhancing sex drive
Current Batch Number: 2001432
Current Best Before Date: 10/2022
* Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person.