Free UK Delivery over £29 - Free International Delivery over £50
Saw Palmetto Extract Capsules Equivalent to2,500mg (Men's Health)
Saw Palmetto is best known for its use in decreasing symtoms of an enlarged prostate (BPH) triggered by low testosterone levels. Saw Palmetto extract is made from the berries of the plant, which contain flavanoids as the active compound.
- Take 2 capsules daily, 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening after food.
- Saw Palmetto 20:1 Extract 125mg, equivalent to 2,500mg fresh berries
- Brown Rice Flour 375mg
- Vegetarian Capsule Size 0.
- Check with your health professional before use if undergoing hormone replacement therapy.
- Avoid taking when pregnant.
Why does it differ in appearance?
Saw Palmetto can differ in colour from brown to purple to red – green to yellow to white. It is the product with the most dramatic colour change! This is because if the berries are dried they give a brown/purple powder and if they are fresh then they tend to be green to yellow. It may also be due to seasonal variations or extraction.
What does Saw Palmetto help with?
As well as being used to decrease symptoms of an enlarged prostate, traditionally it has also been used as a natural remedy for a variety of things including:
- Preventing hair loss
- Treating coughs, colds & sore throats
- Promoting relaxation
- Enhancing sex drive
Current Batch Number: 1800099
Current Best Before Date: 02/2020
* Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person.