Free UK Delivery over £39
Pure Hawaiian Spirulina - 500mg Tablets
We offer high quality Hawaiian Spirulina (Arthrospira pacifica) in tablet form. This blue/green micro algae is known as a 'superfood' as it is rich in many vitamins, minerals and trace elements. 500mg in an easy to swallow tablet. Its high protein and vitamin B content makes it ideal for for vegans and vegetarians.
- Take 2–6 tablets 3 times daily with water. Increase your daily intake of water to help the body absorb the Spirulina.
- Hawaiian Spirulina 492.5mg
- Silicon Dioxide 5mg
- Inulin from Chicory 2mg
- Magnesium Stearate 0.5mg
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Spirulina is not recommended if you have an autoimmune disorder or if you have a disorder known as phenylketonuria (PKU).
About our Hawaiian Spirulina
- Hawaiian Spirulina provides the highest levels of mixed carotenoids, enzymes and anti oxidants of any Spirulina in the world.
- Rich in protein.
- Rich in vitamins. Great source of B1, B2, B6, B12, Iron.
- Energy boost.
- Shown to improve overall health.
- Reduce the symptoms of allergies
- Reduce cholesterol.
- Support the immune system.
- A completely natural product.
- Grown without the use of pesticides.
- Grown using filtered natural water.
- Dried by spray evaporation so none of its nutritional value is lost.
Hawaiian Spirulina can be integrated into many areas of your life as it is easily combined with a range of food to give you that boost including smoothies, protein snacks, pesto and many more.
Typical Nutritional Values
|Gamma-linolenic Acids (GLA)
|Vitamin A (Beta-carotene)
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)
Being a natural product, these values can vary slightly.
We are aware of the dangers of contamination, particularly with microcystins. The source of our Spirulina is the Kona coast of Hawaii. The Spirulina is grown in purpose-built lakes and, although there are no regulations in place regarding microcystin contamination, it is regularly tested for this, as well as for heavy metals, PCBs and harmful bacteria.
Current Batch Number: 1002032927
Current Best Before Date: 04/2025
*Product reviews are the opinions of customers only. Individual results may vary.