Free UK Delivery over £29
Super B Complex (Vitamin B Complex)
Our food state Super B Complex contains high quantities of Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7 and B12 as well as an array of minerals. Suitable for vegan, vegetarians and those with candida and yeast sensitivities. Free from dairy, wheat, gluten, live yeast, soy, added sugars, colourings, flavourings and preservatives.
- 2-4 tablets daily or as directed by a practitioner.
2 Tablets will provide:
|Vitamin B6 as P5P||10.0mg||714|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||10.0mg||167|
Ingredients: Inactive Lactobacollus bulgaricus base providing: magnesium citrate, thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), pantothenic acid (B5), P5P (B6), inositol, iron from ferrous fumarate, zinc citrate, manganese chloride, potassium iodine, chromium III chloride, sodium molybdate, cyanocobalamin (B12), biotin*, beta carotene incorporated in carrot concentrate, citrus flavonoids providing bioflavonoids, folic acid*, selenium yeast, niacin (B3)*, choline*, para-amino-benzoic-acid (PABA)*
Non-Active Ingredients: Vegetable stearic acid, vegetable cellulose (tablet coating), glycerin.
*combined in inactive saccharomyces cerevisiae
Suitable for vegan, vegetarians and those with candida and yeast sensitivities.
Free from dairy, wheat, gluten, live yeast, soy, added sugars, colourings, flavourings and preservatives.
The benefit of food state vitamins
Food state supplements are classified as raw food providing optimal absorption of the nutrients. Food state vitamins are so much more effective than synthetic, chemical versions as our bodies can absorb and use more of the natural goodness in food state vitamins.
The probiotic strain used, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, is cultured in a molasses medium meaning there is nothing related to milk or yoghurt in the finished tablets and are suitable for vegans, vegetarians and those with dairy allergies.
Vitamin B plays a role in the following
- B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7 and B12 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- B1, B2, B3, B6, B7 and B12 contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system
- B1, B3, B6, B7 and B12 contribute to normal psychological function
- B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- B2, B6 and B12 contribute to normal red blood cell formation
- B6 and B12 contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism
- B6 and B12 contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- B2, B3 and B7 contribute to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- B2, B3 and B7 contribute to the maintenance of normal skin
- B1 contributes to the normal function of the heart
- B2 contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- B2 contributes to the normal metabolism of iron
- B2 contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- B5 contributes to normal mental performance
- B5 contributes to normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters
- B6 contributes to normal cysteine synthesis
- B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- B7 contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
- B7 contributes to the maintenance of normal hair
- B12 has a role in the process of cell division
*Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person.