Free UK Delivery over £29 - Free International Delivery over £50
'Energise' from Holly Botanic. A Coffee Alternative Herbal Tisane
"Raise your energy levels"
Energise is a rich, coffee-alternative herbal infusion that is designed to boost your energy levels.
All the ingredients are 100% natural and contain no artifical preservatives, colourings or flavourings.
This tisane is available loose in packs of approximately 3 cups, 20 cups, 40 cups and 60 cups. The packs are heat sealed and resealable.
All of our Holly Botanic products are designed and hand-made on site in small batches, using cruelty-free, non-GMO ingredients.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Sugar | Gluten | Preservatives | Flavourings | Colourings | Additives.
How our 'Energise' Ingredients can Boost Energy Levels
- Roasted Dandelion Root is beneficial to the digestive system and contains powerful antioxidants, while giving that earthy, coffee-like flavour.
- Carob Pods have been used for their health benefits for over 4000 years! They are packed with antioxidants and can be used as an alternative to chocolate.
- Guarana Seeds is a natural stimulant and boosts energy levels and mental alertness. It also contains antioxidants.
- Yerba Mate is traditionally used to support mental function and provides smooth, prolonged increase in energy levels.
Ingredients: Yerba maté, dandelion root, carob, guarana.
This tisane contains caffeine.
Suitable for vegans.
Packaging is made from renewable resources.
- Infuse a heaped teaspoon of the tisane in boiling water using either an infuser, a teapot and strainer, or a cafetière and your favourite mug. Let the tisane infuse for up to 5-10 minutes. Drink when your energy levels need topping up. Drink up to 3 cups a day. View our range of infusers here.
* Holly's Tip *Try flavouring this tisane with cinnamon or other spices, or sweetening with honey or stevia.
- Avoid excessive intake
- Avoid if pregnant.
This product contains a source of caffeine in the guarana seeds and yerba mate. Consuming large amounts of caffeine, particularly over long periods of time, can lead to insomnia, anxiety, tremors, upset stomach, increased heart rate.
The Effects of Caffeine
As with most things, coffee has been found to provide both health benefits and detriments. If your not ready to replace your morning coffee with a herbal tisane just yet, here are some of the ther health benefits of Energise:
- Dandelion is a diuretic; it flushes toxins from the body.It can also improve digestion through its gentle laxative effect.
- Guarana contains more antoixidants than green tea!
- Carob is also rich in antioxidants and can help lower blood cholestrol levels.
- Yerba Mate is yet another antioxidant rich ingredient. It promotes a healthy gastrointestinal tract and supports cardiovascular health.
Coffee tends to induce a spike in energy levels, which then falls quite rapidly or ‘crashes’. Guarana and Yerba Mate increase energy levels more steadily and keeps them elevated for a much longer time. This may be to do with the compounds in these herbs that effect the metabolism of caffeine in the body.
* Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person.