Free UK Delivery over £39
Indonesian Tongkat Ali - 3% Eurycomanone - The Stongest Extract Available Anywhere
Sourced from the mature roots of Eurycoma longifolia, our new Tongkat Ali supplement is an extract standardised to contain a guaranteed 3% minimum of the most important active ingredient, eurycomanone.
*This product is stronger than our 200:1 Tongkat Ali. We recommend starting with one capsule per day and increasing gradually.
- 1-3 capsules daily.
- Take with food and water
- To prevent nausea, do not take high doses of Tongkat Ali 3% in the morning. Either spread the dosage throughout the day or take at lunchtime with plenty of food.
It's difficult to recommend a dose that will suit everybody but if you are slightly built or elderly, 1 capsule daily may be enough. If, on the other hand, you are a bodybuilder you may need 2-3 daily. It may be suitable to start with 1 a day and increase to 2 or 3 if necessary.
We recommend taking Tongkat Ali on a cyclical basis. Use either a 7 days on 4 days off cycle, or a 10 days on 5 days off cycle, whichever is more convenient.
- Indonesian Tongkat Ali standardised to 3% Eurycomanone 400mg
- Rice Bran 100mg
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- We do not recommend taking Tongkat Ali while pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Tongkat Ali may cause an increase in metabolism and, as consequence, a rise in body temperature.
- Some customers have reported nausea when Taking Tongkat Ali 3%. To combat this we would recommend not taking Tongkat Ali in the morning or spreading the dosage throughout the day.
Tongkat Ali does not contain any testosterone, but rather it encourages the body to product more of its own testosterone. There are no steroids in Tongkat Ali.
What Colour Should It Be?
There are many opinions regarding what colour Tongkat Ali (TA) extract should be.
Some say very dark brown. This is not true and is normally propagated by sellers of inferior quality TA.
In fact, the purest form of Tongkat Ali extract is white! The main active ingredient of TA is a compound called Eurycomanone. Eurycomanone is snow white in its purest form.
The colour of the spray dried Tongkat Ali powder after extraction varies according to many of the elements of the extraction process, such as the amount of time that the roots have been dried, and how finely they are chipped. The extraction method itself – whether the chipped root is soaked in cold water, soaked in hot water, boiled, or repeatedly boiled. Other factors that affect the final product are: whether it is filtered or centrifuged, or is concentrated before drying by repeated boiling. An
Ours is a sandy brown, partly due to the rice bran powder, which helps the extract flow through the capsulw filling machine.
Current Batch Number: 2200139
Current Best Before Date: 02/2024
* Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person