Free UK Delivery over £29 - Free International Delivery over £75
Trans-Resveratrol 98% + Quercetin
Trans-resveratrol and Quercetin are powerful antioxidants. Quercetin also increases the Trans-Resveratrol bioavailability.
Antioxidants play an important role in fighting the effects of ageing and inflammation and reducing damage caused by free radicals.
- Take 1-2 capsules daily. Trans-Resveratrol is metabolised quickly, so it is best to split the dose rather than taking two capsules at the same time.
Ingredients per Capsule
- Trans-Resveratrol 98% 255mg (sourced from Japanese knotweed)
- Quercetin Dihydrate 150mg (sourced from Japanese Pagoda tree)
- Vegetable Cellulose Capsules
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Could increase the effects of blood-thinning medication.
About Trans Resveratrol
There are two main forms of Resveratrol; Trans- and Cis-. Clinical trials have shown Trans-Resveratrol to be the more potent, stable and more bioavailable of the two.
We chose to use Trans-Resveratrol sourced from Japanese Knotweed (Polygonum cuspidatum) as the Resveratrol content is mainly Trans-, rather than Cis-, making it a superior supplement than those sourced from grapes or berries.
The Quercetin we use comes from the flower buds of the Japanese Pagoda tree (Sophorae japonica). While Quercetin has it's own array of health benefits, we include it in this supplement to increase the bioavailablility of the Trans-Resveratrol.
Current Batch Number: 2100004
Current Best Before Date: 02/2023
* Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person.