Special Offer!: Free UK delivery is available when you order £29.00 or more of any product.
Trans Resveratrol 98% + Quercetin
Trans resveratrol is a natural polyphenolic compound that acts as an antioxidants and Quercetin is a flavanoid antioxidant. Quercetin also increases the Resveratrol bioavailability.
- Take 1-2 capsules daily. (1 capsule provide 255mg of Trans Resveratrol and 150mg of Quercetin)
- Trans Resveratrol 98% Polygonum 255mg (sourced from knotweed)
- Quercetin Dihydrate 150mg
- Vegetable Cellulose Capsules
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Could increase the effects of blood-thinning medication.
About Trans Resveratrol
We chose to use Trans Resveratrol sourced from Japanese Knotweed rather than Resveratrol sourced from grapes. Resveratrol can provide numerous benefits, but only if you get sufficent amounts of Trans Resveratrol, the active ingredient. Japanese knotweed contains mainly Trans Resveratrol making it a superior product compared to resveratrol supplements sourced from grapes. The Quercetin we use comes from the buds of the Sophorae japonica plant, also known as the Japanese Pagoda tree.
Information removed to conform with Trading Standards regulations
Current Batch Number: 1701495
Current Best Before Date: 12/2019
* Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person.