Free UK Delivery over £29 - Free International Delivery over £50
Trans Resveratrol 98% + Quercetin
Trans resveratrol and Quercetin are powerful antioxidants. Quercetin also increases the Trans Resveratrol bioavailability.
Antioxidants play an important role in fighting the effects of ageing and inflammation and reducing damage caused by free radicals.
- Take 1-2 capsules daily. (1 capsule provide 255mg of Trans Resveratrol and 150mg of Quercetin)
- Trans Resveratrol 98% Polygonum 255mg (sourced from knotweed)
- Quercetin Dihydrate 150mg
- Vegetable Cellulose Capsules
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Could increase the effects of blood-thinning medication.
About Trans Resveratrol
We chose to use Trans Resveratrol sourced from Japanese Knotweed rather than Resveratrol sourced from grapes. Resveratrol can provide numerous benefits, but only if you get sufficent amounts of Trans Resveratrol, the active ingredient. Japanese knotweed contains mainly Trans Resveratrol making it a superior product compared to resveratrol supplements sourced from grapes. The Quercetin we use comes from the buds of the Sophorae japonica plant, also known as the Japanese Pagoda tree.
Current Batch Number: 1900712
Current Best Before Date: 07/2021
* Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person.