Free UK Delivery over £29
Tribulus Terrestris Tincture 1:2 25%
A 1:2 strength tincture of dried Tribulus Terrestris (Puncture Vine, Gokshura, Bai Ji Li) fruit.
The tinctures are packaged in blue glass bottles with a pipette lid, so drops are easily dispensed. The bottles also have child-proof caps. Available in 50ml or 100ml.
- Add 2-3ml to water or juice and drink up to 3 times a day. (20 drops = approx. 1ml)
- If avoiding alcohol, add the drops to boiling water and leave for 10 minutes for the alcohol to evaporate.
- Tribulus terrestris
- Purified water BP.
Suitable for vegans.
- Do not take if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight.
- People with hormone-dependent conditions should consult health practitioner before taking
A tincture is a concentrated herbal extract made using ethanol and distilled water. When glycerine is used in place of the ethanol, it is called a glycerite. The ethanol acts as a solvent, drawing out the active compounds from the herb into the liquid.
The ratio refers to the concentration of herbs to solvent, for example 1:3 would be 1 part herbs to 3 parts liquid. 1:1 is the strongest extract, in which 1ml of liquid is the equivalent of 1000mg of herb.
The percentage of a tincture refers to the alcohol used. 45% means that the ethanol was diluted to 45% with distilled water.
The tincture should also clarify whether dried or fresh herbs were used.
Usually a few drops of tincture are taken daily by mouth either straight or diluted in water.
- Tribulus Terrestric contains protodioscin, wihch has been shown to increase libido via the conversion of protodioscine to DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone).
- Promotes general health and wellbeing.
- Enhancesthe activity of enzymes associated with energy metabolism.
- Reduce effects of stress
- Study: Male and female fertility problems, menopause, libido, ED, Menstrual Wellness and Menstrual Problems (PCOS etc.)
- Study: Increased sex hormones, improved NO synthesis,
* Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person.