Free UK Delivery over £39
Curcumin (Turmeric Extract) with Black Pepper Extract
750mg - Equivalent to 7,500mg per Capsule
Turmeric is the yellow spice, native to South East Asia and often used in cooking. Curcumin is the main active constituent in turmeric, the bit that has the therapeutic effect. Two capsules of our turmeric extract contains the equivalent of 15g of raw turmeric root!
Curcumin is a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, with additional benefits for age-related brain function and blood vessel health .
We use an extract standardised to contain a minimum of 95% Curcuminoids, providing a huge 1,425mg Curcuminoids per two capsules. Plus, the added Black Pepper extract ensures the highest bioavailability.
- Take 2 capsules daily with or after food, ideally food containing fat.
Ingredients (per capsule)
- Turmeric Root (Curcuma longa) 10:1 95% extract 750mg
- Providing 712.5mg curcuminoids
- Black Pepper 25:1 Extract 5mg
- Vegan HPMC capsule size 00.
Suitable for vegans.
- Seek medical advice before use if taking medications that affect blood clotting.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for varied diet. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use. Discontinue and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Recommended for adults.
Why Take Turmeric Root Extract and Black Pepper?
The human body finds it difficult to absorb turmeric extract alone. It is estimated that up to 80% of the active ingredient, Curcumin, can't be used by the body without the addition of black pepper extract. It is the black pepper extract that helps the absorption process of turmeric and allows you to reap the full benefits of curcumin.
Keep cool, dry, sealed & out of direct sunlight.
Current Batch Number: 2300747
Current Best Before Date: 09/2025
* Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person