Free UK Delivery over £39
Curcumin (Turmeric Extract) Capsules with Black Pepper Extract
750mg - Equivalent to 7,500mg per Capsule
Manufactured to our own specification in the UK, this is the most powerful powdered Curcumin product we have seen. Two vegan capsules contain the equivalent of 15g of raw turmeric in an extract standardised to 95% Curcuminoids, providing a huge 1,425mg Curcuminoids per two capsules. Plus, the added BioPerine® from black pepper ensures the highest bioavailability.
The percentage of curcuminoids is broken down as:
- Curcumin - 75.7%
- Demethoxycurcumin - 17.7%
- Bis-demethoxycurcumin - 2.41%
TOTAL = 95.81%
- 2 capsules daily with or after food.
Ingredients (per capsule)
- Turmeric Root (Curcuma longa) 10:1 extract 750mg (equivalent to 7,500mg) standardised to >95% Curcurminoids (providing 750mg)
- Black Pepper 25:1 Extract 5mg
- Vegan HPMC capsule size 00.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Curcumin may slow blood clotting so should be used with caution if taken with medication that slows the clotting of blood.
Country of origin
- The curcumin supplement is from India.
- The capsules are manufactured in the UK.
Why Take Tumeric Root Extract and Black Pepper?
The human body finds it difficult to absorb turmeric extract alone. It is estimated that up to 80% of the active ingredient, Curcumin, can't be used by the body without the addition of black pepper extract. It is the black pepper extract that helps the absorption process of tumeric and allows you to reap the full benefits of curcumin.
Current Batch Number: 2200454
Current Best Before Date: 06/2024
* Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person