Special Offer!: Free UK delivery is available when you order £29.00 or more of any product.
Wholefood Multivitamins & Minerals
"Micronutrient supplements should form part of a healthy diet and lifestyle package and that food supplements have a crucial role in bridging the gap between what we should eat, and what we do eat." Professor Ajit Lalvani 15 December 2016
Our Wholefood Multivitamins & Minerals are made with a base of concentrated carrot, spirulina, alfalfa, artichoke leaf, beetroot, acai berry and acerola cherry. They are suitable for vegetarians, vegans and for people with yeast sensitivities.
- 1-2 capsule daily for adults and children of 12 years and over, or take as directed by a practitioner.
- Capsule shell (Vegetable Cellulose)
- Hydroponically grown cruciferous vegetable (Brassica Juncea) providing: zinc; iron; manganese; copper; selenium; chromium and molybdenum; fruit & vegetable powder blend (carrot, spirulina, alfalfa, artichoke leaf, beetroot, acai berry, acerola) incorporating: vitamin C; vitamin E; pantothenic acid; niacin; beta carotene; PABA; thiamin; pyridoxine; vitamin D3; riboflavin; vitamin K; vitamin B12; folic acid as methylfolate and biotin, magnesium citrate, boron, and iodine.
Non GM & Free From: Yeast; wheat; gluten; dairy; soy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Suitable for: Vegetarians, vegans and for people with yeast sensitivities.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
- Wholefood Multivitamins are rich in vitamins and minerals with excellent levels of all important nutrients including antioxidants and Vitamin D
- Mineral nutrients include GTF (Glucose Tolerance Factor) chromium - a particularly bio effective form of GTF chromium which can help regulate blood sugar.
- A good all-round supportive multivitamin and mineral formulation for adults and children of 12 years and over.
- Made from hydroponically grown brassica plants (a member of the broccoli family). By growing the plants hydroponically, the exact minerals and nutrients required can be provided, rather than growing them in soil that may be deficient in one or more of the essential minerals.
- The edible species of brassica we use is ideal for producing supplements where higher levels of minerals are required than would normally be present in the food we eat.
As an example of whole food versus chemical vitamins, the absorption rate for chemical vitamins and minerals can be as little as 2%, meaning that 98% of the supplement you take passes straight through the body and is excreted! In contrast, nearer 100% of wholefood forms of vitamins and minerals can be absorbed and utilised Also, some vitamins and minerals require the presence of other trace elements for proper absorption.
We think that in the years to come, chemical vitamins and minerals will be phased out and will be replaced by a full range of Wholefood products. This is just the beginning of a true health revolution!
Wholefood Multivitamins 2 Capsules will provide on average:
Active Nutrient Strength %NRV*
Beta Carotene 3.0mg *
Vitamin D 20μg 400
Vitamin E 30.0mg 250
Vitamin C 100.00mg 125
Thiamin 7.5mg 682
Riboflavin 7.5mg 536
Niacin 16mg 100
Vitamin B6 7.5mg 536
Folic Acid (as L-Methylfolate) 400.00μg 200
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 60μg 2400
Biotin 12.5μg 25
Pantothenic Acid 15.00mg 250
Vitamin K 60.0μg 80
Iron 2.0mg 14
Magnesium 30mg 8
Zinc 10.0mg 100
Iodine 75.0μg 50
Boron 0.50mg *
Copper 1.0mg 100
Manganese 1.0mg 50
Selenium 150.00μg 273
Chromium 60.00μg 150
Molybdenum 20.0μg 40
PABA 10.0mg *
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
* Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person