Free UK Delivery over £29 - Free International Delivery over £50
Wholefood Vitamin C 200mg
The fruit of the acerola cherry tree is rich in vitamin C and carotenoids, with the cherry-like fruits being one of the richest-known natural sources of vitamin C. Acerola cherry also contains a large array of bioflavonoids, vitamins, minerals and other phyto-nutrients.
- 1-2 capsules daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
- Whole acerola cherry powder providing naturally occurring bioflavonoids
- Vegetable Cellulose (capsule shell).
Suitable for: Vegans, vegetarians and people with yeast sensitivities.
Non GM & Free From: Wheat; starch, gluten; lactose; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Wholefood Vitamin C from Acerola Cherry capsule will provide on average:
|Whole Acerola Cherry Powder||800mg||*|
|providing Vitamin C||200mg||250|
The fruit of the acerola cherry tree is rich in vitamin C and carotenoids, with the cherry-like fruits being one of the richest-known natural sources of vitamin C. Acerola cherry also contains a large array of bioflavonoids, vitamins, minerals and other phyto-nutrients. Our Cherry C supplement consists of pure powdered acerola cherry, yielding 25% Vitamin C in vegetarian capsules. So each 800mg capsule will give you 200mg of vitamin C, which is also gentle on the stomach and non-acidic.
Vitamin C plays a role in the following
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system (200mg taken daily)
- Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- Contributes to normal psychological function
- Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Increases iron absorption
Country of origin: USA
Current Batch Number: 118173
Current Best Before Date: 06/2020
* Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person