Free UK Delivery over £39
Wholefood Vitamin C 272mg
Our wholefood Vitamin C capsules contain 800mg of acerola cherry powder, sourced from the fruit pulp and juice, providing 272mg of natural Vitamin C.
The fruit of the acerola cherry tree is rich in vitamin C, carotenoids and flavanoids with the cherry-like fruits being one of the richest-known natural sources of vitamin C. It is a fantasic food-based source of nutrition compared with chemical vitamins.
- 1-2 capsules daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
- Wholefood acerola cherry powder (sourced from fruit pulp and juice) 800mg
- Providing 272mg of Vitamin C
- Vegetable Cellulose (capsule shell)
Compound Ingredients: Non-GMO Maltodextrin
Suitable for: Vegans, vegetarians and people with yeast sensitivities.
Non GM & Free From: Wheat; starch, gluten; lactose; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Vitamin C plays a role in the following
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- Contributes to normal psychological function
- Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Increases iron absorption
- Well absorbed and utilised and non-acidic.
Current Batch Number: 2100670
Current Best Before Date: 07/2023
* Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person