Free UK Delivery over £39
Wholefood Vitamin C 200mg
Our wholefood Vitamin C capsules contain 800mg of whole acerola cherry powder providing 200mg of natural Vitamin C and naturally occurring bioflavonoids.
The fruit of the acerola cherry tree is rich in vitamin C, carotenoids and flavonoids with the cherry-like fruits being one of the richest-known natural sources of vitamin C. It is a fantastic food-based source of nutrition compared with chemical vitamins.
- Take 1-2 capsules daily, an hour before food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food.
- Whole acerola cherry powder 800mg
- Providing 200mg of Vitamin C
- Vegan HPMC capsule
Suitable for: Vegans, vegetarians and people with yeast sensitivities.
Non GM & Free From: Wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings & colourings.
- None known.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for varied diet. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use. Discontinue and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Recommended for adults.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Vitamin C plays a role in the following
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- Contributes to normal psychological function
- Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Increases iron absorption
- Well absorbed and utilised and non-acidic.
Current Batch Number: 121215
Current Best Before Date: 08/2024
* Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person